~~chapter| 2🐻|

A/n - just saying I have NO idea how college works so if say something that doesn't exist just pretend like it does 😋

———————-———————-0🤎0——————————————-

Jisung pov-
I walked in the dorms lobby with my backpack i use as my purse , leaving my bigger bags in the car, then I tried to call Felix because he said him and seungmin would already be there and I need help unpacking my bags from the car.

"This bitch declined my call" he paused "they better be busy unpacking themselves" He mumbled annoyed.

I pulled out the ripped piece of paper that had my dorm number on it, and decided to head to my room myself .

As I arrived infront of the door I noticed it was cracked slightly 'is my roommate already here?' I thought as I slowly creaked the door open...
———————————————————————————————————————-
Authors POV -
"I don't even have a roommate this year" hyunjin sadly mumbled, he was curled up in a beanbag chair hugging a throw pillow. "Do you mean you have nobody to annoy this year?" Changbin said sarcastically.

He threw the pillow at changbin "YAH ..im not annoying.. I-I'm sexy a-and charming, right guys? "

he looked at minho who was sitting at the bay window, observing the new students who are moving in, and Chan who was sitting right next to him trying to figure out what minho was so fixated on.

minho turned and looked at hyunjin, rolled his eyes , and averted his attention back outside.

Chan moved on the bed where changbin was sitting and continued to say
"if anything changbin is the annoying one, all he does is talk about is his new boyfriend ." Saying the last part with a teasing voice.

Changbin throws the pillow that was thrown at him at Chan.
"Yah !! he's not my boyfriend yet , and at least I-"

"I'll switch rooms with you hyunjin" minho cut changbin off finally looking away from the window.

"Really minmin ?" Hyunjin said hopefully, "why would you want to switch?"

"First of all never call me that again, and second because I'd rather be alone and you want a roommate" minho said bluntly, "But I'm mostly doing it for Me."

"Great thank you so much minho, i cannot be alone at night I need someone to cuddle" he said with a slick smirk .

Chan and Changbin were still processing that they just wasted their time moving all of Minho's stuff in, when Chan broke the silence and said "if y'all want to get unpacked by tonight we should probably start moving everything AGAIN"

They all agreed and got up to head to Minho's new dorm.

As they walked out of whats now hyunjin new room they notice the front door slowly open...

————————————————🤎———————————————

A/N - idk if i should do longer chapters or not but I feel like short chapters are fun??

Idk anyways in the next chapter there FINALLY going to meet lmaoo💀

Also can y'all leave ideas her for this story i would love to read them!!.. 💗

And this is what hans bag looks like for those who are curious hehehe