~~chapter| 3🐻|

———————————————-|0🤎0|———————————————-

Author pov -
As jisung slowly opened the door, standing in the living room infront of him, are four very confused looking boys. They all stared jisung down, but one gaze was stronger than the rest .

"Oh hello my name is jisung, which one of you is my roommate?" He said with a wide and bubbly smile.

Three of the four boys stared at each other, besides the one that was still looking at jisung. it was getting weird, and jisung thought they were talking about him so he spoke up,

"Is it my hair ? Or- OH MY GOD is my makeup smudged!?" He gasped while reaching into a small pocket of his bag, grabbing a hand held mirror.

"Oh no no, you my friend look GREAT" jisung snapped his head up and noted the shortest one said that.

"Yah, sorry we're staring I'm just shocked because you're so adorable." The tallest said, stepping forward "my name is hyunjin and as for your roommate that would be m-"

"me".

The younger looked over at who just cut hyunjin off. It was the same boy who was staring at jisung before.

"Hi jisung, I'm minho and I'm your roommate, these are my friends Chan, changbin, and as you know hyunjin" he said pointing to each of his friends, who had
confusion written on their face.

"they are helping me unpack, but they where just leaving" he said as he was forcibly pushing his friends out the door..

Minho closed the door slightly and poked his head out of the frame ,"Sorry, this ones mine!" He spoke jokingly, and with a slick smirk, to his friends before slamming the door.

"Looks like you do have to be alone after all." Changbin said laughing and pointing at hyunjin, earning the shorter a punch on his arm.

"Come on you two" Chan said sharply "I want y'all to meet a friend of mine, and we're going to be late" He continued while walking towards the elevator .

Changbin and hyunjin look at each other confused but follow Chan anyway.

Jisung pov-

As soon as I saw minho, I was caught in a trance. I was so obviously staring and observing him in detail but only because I've never seen anyone who looked so hot before.

He has these brown narrow cat like eyes I especially noticed because we kept making eye contact.

He has this chestnut brown hair that sits on his forehead PERFECTLY, and it looks so fluffy. Just staring at his hair makes me want to touch it.

And what really got me was his smile and lips,he has plump red lips and a slick smile to DIE for. And he does this little lip biting thing while talking and oh my godshsghsh.

I snapped out of the trance I was in when I heard the door shut. Minho turned around towards me "you said your name is jisung right?" I nodded in response. "hm okay you look younger than me, I'm 21 how old are you?"

"I just turned 19" I said as I was walking down the hallway towards the rooms not sure which one is mine. Before I could ask, minho who was following behind me, grabbed my arm and turned me around so I was now facing him.

He got really close to my face an stared at me before he continued, "you should do my eyeliner for me, yours looks really pretty" . I noticed he still had a soft but tight grip on my arm, but his other hand was .. ON MY WAIST?!,!3)!:

'Is he flirting with me right now omg omg omg, I'm literally screaming right now he's so cute, and he's doing that lip thing he does when he smiles, I feel faint ajahgshfk . But what if he's not flirting with me? Omg I'm being so dramatic..'

"OMG YAY I would LOVE to, but just saying you're already really attractive without makeup hyungie" I was nervous but I had to remember I'm hot as fuck, if anything minho should be nervous.
Plus he is sexy and I like to flirt so why not.

Minho POV-
"You think I'm attractive?"

—————————————————————-🤎—————————————————————
A/n - I hope this isn't sucky, I'm trying not to drag the intro but idk if I am or not . Idk writing is just hard yk .. anyways I hope ur enjoying so far!!

=============••••••••🌸🤎🌸••••••••=============