Dear Hunter, Love Maddie

*MADDIE'S POV*

It's been 3 months since Hunter left. Everyone was doing fine but I was a wreck. I continued taking care of Lexi with Hallie, Bella and Kieran. Kieran, Bella and I have been getting closer as friends. I haven't heard from Hunter since the kiss but I've been FaceTiming Nat almost every other day and Hunter most of the time I would see him behind her so it would be nice to see his face but we wouldn't talk. I decided to write him a letter since he didn't answer my texts for the 1st few days they were there. I took out my loose leaf paper and started pouring my heart out in the letter. (So apparently ms gurl thinks we're in 1842🙄) The letter:

Dear Hunter,
I know that your really busy especially now that your at the White House and you'll be on tv more than you used to but I really miss you. I wanted to see how your doing. You haven't answered my texts. I keep thinking about that kiss we had outside the limo and I'm sorry about it. It was wrong for me to be mad at you during the entire spring break then kiss you out of nowhere. Bella, Gavin, Luke, Preston, Kieran, Lexi, your mom and I are all doing great. Bella, Kieran and I are basically besties. Gavin has found a new girl that he likes. Luke is still crying about you both leaving. Preston has been getting better at lacrosse and is now the team captain. I understand if you cant reply right away because your busy but I hope we can text or FaceTime. I really miss you Hunter. By the time the terms are over we'll be out of high school. Hopefully I can attend Nat's graduation in 2 years, I would love for you to attend ours and we can attend yours. I miss and love you Hunter. Please forgive me for everything that I did.
Love, Maddie🖤

I had Bella take me to the post office so I could mail it. After we left the post office I kept thinking. Is that all I had to say to Hunter? Will he even get it? Does he even like me anymore? Was I too desperate? DID HE FORGET WHO I AM!? All these thoughts rushed through my head.

A/n: That's the end of 'Dear Hunter, Love Maddie'. Thank you so much for reading my book. Go to my page and check out my other books!