Prologue

"Do you have everything, Philip?!" Eliza, Phillip's mother called from the door "Yes ma! Gimme a sec!"

Philip was moving in with his dad for reasons he didn't know, he hadn't seen his father ever since his parents got divorced. They divorced when he was nine, he was twelve now. he new that his mom had gotten a job promotion so maybe it was something to do with that. His mother told him that his father was in a relationship with someone, some woman named John, he pitied the woman, 'Her parents must have hated her to give her a boys name.' he thought 

"Phillip, come on we don't have all day for this!" His mother called once again, growing impatient with her son, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Philip gathered the last of his belongings putting them in a backpack, then finally closed his suitcase, some boxes were in the car, he picked up the suitcase by the handle and took one final look around his room before turning on his heel and leaving, walking down the hall and through the living-room, saying goodbye to his step father John André and his younger step siblings Angelica and James, and to the front door where he met with his mother, put his bags in the back seat, then went to sit in the passenger seat across from Eliza, Philip Hamilton's life was about to change, either for the better or for the worst.

Hey! Author here, you may refer to me as Des, for that is my name- Let me know what you think of this so far, this is HEAVILY inspired by @Purple_Ghost_1782 's  discontinued "STEPSISTER" and it's been my intention to do this for a while now if you have any suggestions or any errors you want me to correct don't be shy to put it in the comments, I am more than open to constructive criticism, again I hope you enjoyed the prologue have a splendid night/day!