Loving You Hurts

[Biggest Diluc simp is here, to bring y'all a one chapter story <3]

[PS. This story includes information from the official Genshin Impact manga! Go and read it on the website <3]

I remember the day I met her.

I walked beside my brother, Kaeya, we were doing regular patrols today. Always me and him, doing patrols together. We might now be blood brothers, but our brotherhood is deeper than mere blood.

Kaeya smiled and looked up at the sky, "Such a sunny day, I think something good will happen today." He told me, before looking at me.

I chuckled, "The last time you said that we were taken hostage by a horde of Mitachurls." I pointed out.

"That was one time!" He argued.

"Actually-"

He slapped his hand over my mouth, "Diluc, I get it." He smiled and removed his hand.

Suddenly there was a large crash, coming from Good Hunter.

"Let's go." I told him, heading on ahead. He followed me, we both hurried over to Good Hunter, where the commotion was.

And, once we got there, we saw three Fatui men, surrounding Sara, the waitress and cook there.

There was food on the ground, along with smashed plates.

"What horrible food?! This is supposed to be the best food in Mondstat! But, this food is all but shitty!" The blond Fatui man said.

"Yeah! And, it's too hot! Which makes it horrible!" The black-haired Fatui man shouted.

"We should do these poor people a favor and free them from this poor restaurant!" The brown-haired Fatui man commented.

The blond one grew a wicked grin on his face, "Right, let's destroy it."

"Hold up!" I shouted, glaring at them.

"We won't let anyone burn down a good restaurant," Kaeya said.

Sara looked at us, happy, "Diluc, Kaeya!" She called out, happily.

"We'll get rid of these fo-"

"I don't know what they're talking about." A soft and sweet voice said, and the sound of someone munching could be heard.

We all looked at the (H/C) girl sitting on the ground, and calmly eating the spilled food.

"(Y-Y/N)!" The men said, worried and scared.

(Y/N)?

She looked up at all of us, "I apologize for what my men said and did." She said, before standing up and putting her hand on the handle of her sheathed sword.

"I do not tolerate or approve of this behavior," she pulled out her sword, it was a beautiful Primordial Jade Cutter, and when I look at it next to her, her beauty was far more superior than that of the sword she held.