See You Next Year 😫

(It's been 1 week after they have celebrate Christmas and new year together,the time where both Arianna and Arissya are going back is finally here)

5G Apartment,4 January 2021 Monday (5.00 A.M)

Koeun:is everything in there....
Arissya:Yup even the pictures

(She held the polaroid picture from Chenle's birthday,celebrating christmas and new year and put it inside a pouch)

Hina:well here you go...

(She handed the paper that was full with highlights to Arianna)

Arianna:oooh no wonder you guys said you knew that we are the 'Exchange Students' is because you wrote it

(While glancing to Arissya and she could only nodded at her)

Ariannna:unnie sorry we have to wake you guys early in the morning....

Arissya:yeah sorry unnie...

Koeun:no don't be....we wanted to send off you guys even though we are not coming to the airport

Hina:She's right (while patting koeun's back to calm her down)

"Can we join you guys?"

(The sound of voice has caught all 4 of them and Arissya said it's fine and they all sit down on the floor/sofa)

Ningning:Here Arianna....a gift

(She looks up to see an envelope with a name for her but ningning held her with 1 more thing)

Ningning:Oohh you open it once you arrived at California I mean it....

Arianna:Alright I will once I arrived there,really
(She took the envelope from her and put it inside her backpack)

Lami:You guys....

(She came to both Arianna and Arissya and tackle them with a hug and the other 5G followed too to hug both of them,while Arianna and Arissya responded by hugging them too)

Arianna:Eun unnie....
Koeun:hhmm?

Arianna:Before we leave can I eat first I'm hungry...
(then she gets hit the arm by Arissya)

Arianna:ooww..What?

Arissya:You want to eat now.... we'll eat later in the plane though seriously just how much you can eat in that thin body of yours?

(she scanned her up and down while saying her words)

Arianna: Because Im active and really now is 5.30 IN THE MORNING OF COURSE IM HUNGRY.....

(While she held her growling stomach and jumping up and down to not feel hungry and notice these 2 are arguing herin said in between)

Herin:Oooh I made brownies you guys can have a bite before you go though.....

(while she went to the kitchen to get the brownies from the refrigerator and bought to both Arianna and Arissya to have a taste)

Lami:Herin it isn't burn like before right?
(She whisper to her)

Herin:Nope......

(But before Arianna could have a bite she stopped herself from eating it)

Arianna:Herin....
Herin:Yeah why aren't you eating it?
Koeun:Is it burn?

Arianna:Umm no is just what did put inside in this brownies?
Herin:umm chocolate brownie,milk, crackers, peanuts