I'm Here!!!🤖

(A few days has passed and now is time for Arianna discharge herself from the hospital)

20 November 2020, Friday , 7.15 A.M

(Arianna is now changing her clothes while Natasha waits her outside)

Arianna:Sis?

(Natasha walks up from her seat to enter the room while Arianna is still holding the strap of her mini handbag)

Tasha:Your done?
Arianna:Yes

(While nodding at her questions they both walked out together to pay up her bills and straight ahead to 5G's Apartment)

At 5G Apartment

(It looks like everyone just woke up from their sleep,only koeun who's an early bird with Hina,Herin And Arissya who are now at the kitchen helping her with their breakfast)

Herin:Is it today?
(While asking Arissya who is washing the chopsticks)

Arissya:(tired)yup
Hina:At what time?

Arissya:Probably this early in the morning,why

(While glanced at the dimple girl who is now preparing a mini bowl on the table)

Herin:Nothing...

Hina:Herin can you check on Lami and Ningning,why aren't they waking up?

(A bit impatient when it comes those 2 younger members)

(Herin knowing this she walks up to Lami's room first and was thankful she was awake well the only problem now is the Chinese girl who's hard to wake up with)

Herin:Ningning....

(Feeling she can't give up she knew the only way that could make her Wake up is)

Herin:Ningning!!!Renjun Said yes to your date!!!!!!

(Hearing this has made the Chinese girl woke up in a very excited manner she didn't bother to ran pass the British girl who tried so hard to wake her up but it was worth it)

Ningning: Unnie,unnie!! UNNIE!!!!!

(While running through the room trying to gather all the girls with this big news of her)

Koeun:(worried)Ningning what is it?

Ningning:Unnie!!!He said yes

(She opened her phone to click a message between her and renjun but unfortunately is not there)

Koeun:Um ningning
Ningning:Yes?

Koeun:Actually
Herin:I'm sorry

(Koeun and Ningning spun their heads to herin)

Ningning:What?

Herin:Actually he didn't text you I just made that up so  you can wake up
(Worried what might the Chinese girl reply)

Ningning:So it was a dream,I'm good
(While smiling happily to her)

Herin:Oh really?

Ningning:So I can be even prepared of what's coming next
(While making sure she is serious for now on)