#8

Sebs POV
She fell alseep on the car ride back home... she didnt tell me where she lived so I brought her to my place.

When I got there I unlocked my door and carried her inside, I put her in the guest bedroom and tucked her in. Then I went to my bedroom and got ready to bed.

~the next morning~

I woke up and went to check on (y/n) when I got to the room she was still sleeping so I decided to make breakfast for her.

(Y/n) POV
I woke up and all I smell was bacon, I opened my eyes and I didnt recognized the room so I got out of the bed and walked to the Kitchen. I saw Sebastian making food, he looked up and saw me.

"Morning doll." He said with his eyes still on me.

"Good morning... uhh where am I?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"Your at my place, You fell alseep before you told me where you lived so I brought you to my place... I hope your not mad about it." He said.

"No I'm not mad... Do you have any clothes I can wear? This dress is too uncomfortable." I said.

"Yeah I do... let me just go get some." He said as he went to his room, soon after he came out with a Black shirt and shorts in his hands.

"Here ya go... I hope you dont mind that there my clothes."He said as he Hands them to me.

"Thanks." I replied as I grabbed the clothes. "Wheres the bathroom?" I asked.

"Its down the hall." He points towards the bathroom.

"Thanks." I replied and walked to the bathroom and got changed.

When I got out, I went back to the Kitchen and Breakfast was done. He gave me some food and I sat down at the table. He then sat down next to me.

"So... How did you sleep?" He ask as he Takes a bite of his food.

"I slept well... the bed is really comfy." I said as I take a bite of my food.

"I know We only knew eachother for like... a week but It felt like I've known you longer... would you like to Uhhh Go out with me?" He seems nervous when he asked.

"Really? I- I mean your THE Sebastian Stan... and I'm just a fan..." I said as my heart races.

"But to me your more than that..." He said as he looks down thinking I'll say no.

"I would love to go out with you."I said and he looked at me with a Huge smile on his face.

"Really? I was expecting a No." He said

"You... a No? Please the only no you will get is if you can sit on Anthony Makies couch." We laughed and Continued eating out food.

After we finished eating we cleaned up our plates... I stayed a bit so I can hangout with Sebastian for a bit... My phone buzzed a couple time but I ignored it. It was soon 3:00 so yeah we talked for a while. I decided I need to go home so I took my dress and my purse and head out.

"I can drive you." Sebastian suggests.

"Sure." I said as I Got into his car, he got into the driver's side and he started the car.

"So where do you live?" He asked.

"1452 Melrose Avenue." (I just wanna say that I never been to LA so I'm sorry if I got this wrong) He nodded and drove off.

When we arrived at my house I got out the car and walked up to my house, I looked back At Sebastian and Waved bye, he did the same and he gave me a soft smile, I then unlocked my door and walked in.

Hailey, Bailey, and August was inside sitting on the couch, I walk up to the couch and they saw me.

"(Y/n) where have you been? You didn't come home last night!" Bailey said worried.

"Dont worry I was with Sebastian." I said as I put my purse down.

"Ooohhhh I see... you guys finally did it." Hailey said with a smirk.

"What?! No! I didnt tell him where I lived last night when I fell asleep in the car so he took me to his place and This morning he made me breakfast, gave me his clothes to wear, and *quietly* ask me out on a date." I said.

"He what?" August asked.

"He gave me some clothes to wear." I said.

"No no the other part." August said.

"Made me breakfast?" I asked.

"No! The last part!" August said.

"Asked me out on a date." I looked down on the floor.

"DID HE REALLY?!" August, Bailey, and Hailey said at the same time.

"Yes! He did... I dont know where or when but he did." I said.

"Well your gonna ask him right now!" Hailey said handing me my phone bc it was in the purse on the table.

I grabbed my phone and started to text Sebastian.

Me: hey Seb... So when is our date?

Seb: Tomorrow at 3:30... I'll pick you up this time. It's not any random dudes you dont know yet also get dressed into smt comfy not anything formal.

Me: uhhh okay!

Seb: hey are you doing anything right now?

Me: No why?

Seb: I was wondering if you want to call...

Me: yeah I'm down... let me just do something real quick.

Before He texted back I put down my phone.

"He said tomorrow at 3:30... and he wants to call." I told Hails, bails, and August.

"Ooo can we be there?" Hailey asked.

"Uhh no....bc Privacy bitch have you ever heard of it?" I said.

"No... no I haven't." Hailey responded.

I sighed and walked into my bedroom, I laid down in bed and got comfy before hitting the call button.

When I was all comfy I hit the call button and it rang a couple of times before he picked up.

"Hey! So did anyone ask you out today?" Sebastian said.

"Yes someone did actually." I said.

"Oooooo what's he like?" Sebastian said.

"Oh I dont know... hes dreamy, his eyes are beautiful, hes an amazing person and his laugh... oh. My. God. His laughs is everything!" I said and I saw Sebastian blushing.

"It seems like you really like him." He said.

"Oh I like him alright... But anyways dumass where are you taking me tomorrow?" I asked.

"I am taking you to somewhere nice and calming." He said.

"Ooo so does it have a Beautiful veiw?" I asked.

"I does actually... but anyways how was your day?" He said.

I'm gonna pretend he didn't just asked that because we just seen eachother like 30 minutes ago... But the rest of the phone call went well he got to know my favorite places to go and I got to know his favorite places to go. It was soon time for bed so we said goodnight to eachother and Got ready for bed.

I put on some black Pj shorts and a White cropped tank top, I put my hair in a bun and brushed my teeth and got into bed. Hailey and Bailey already went home so I will be waking up around 12 tomorrow because well... they always come to my house around that time. I drifted off to sleep and the feeling of Sebastian touching me came back...