𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1.

1070 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤.

𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.

I sighed, looking at the huge building in front me. People opening huge door, carrying boxes full of different scrolls, and stuff for a new office. I am now completely sure that after war, of all people, they choose him to be the next hokage.

Someone strategic, and intelligent as him would actually be what Konoha needs, after all that happened.

The same kid I saw crying because he couldn't save his friend, is now in position to save many families and children here. I put my bag on the floor, looking far away to where I just came from.

Village in sand, place where I hide for many years now, as just, simple, average woman, without family. Of course, it wasn't like this a few years ago.

I was living here like any teenage girl was. Spending all my time with my friends, talking about boys and clothes, not having care in the world about anything that's happening outside the village.

Studying just to pass, and not having any further ambitions in my life afterwards.

All I wanted to know, then, is just to simply know how to defend myself if needed.

Since I wasn't coming from any important family, I didn't have the reputation I needed to keep, or someone I wanted to protect, it was all just pure basics. Kakashi's path seemed to take completely different way, because as really young, he realized, what I realized really quite late.
It was actually meaning of learning all techniques, and enjoyment in fighting for something or someone you love and care about.

The first time I saw example of that is when he started teaching those kids.

I don't think remember anyone's name except Sasuke's. He was Kakashi's favorite then, so I took time to pay a little bit more attention to him, than to others. But I do remember him coming on a walk with me after their first meeting, with nothing but complains about ,,idiots'' he got this year.

I knew that he would get along with all of them, sooner or later, but I didn't know that he would grow that close to each of them. I know that he was really focused on every mission they had, took his time for training them, and for defending them, even when they almost killed a cat they were supposed to bring back to some very rich and important woman from their country.
Their jobs were usually really silly, but he took them as seriously as possible.

Now, where the problem seemed to be, is when Kakashi found out about whole Orochimaru and Sasuke thing.

On top of all of that Jiraiya appeared to take Naruto, Tsunade became fifth hokage an started apparently teaching Sakura.

I know that much because I left right afterwards.

I simply saw that he had his mind on everything else much more, than he had it on for friendships and those things.

From time to time, I realized that he took me as just like, one more thing on his to-do daily list, and I didn't want to make it harder for him. I didn't really said goodbye or left any note, I just distanced myself slowly and then simply, went to travel around and to hopefully find a place to live in, which I did.

As I was thinking about all pretty memories in my head, I haven't realized that I was just standing in front of the door of main building in entire Konoha, blocking someone's way to get in for past 5 minutes.

,,Oi, are you deaf or something?''- he interrupted my thoughts. I almost felt a gasp coming out of my mouth.

It's that kid! Blonde, with blue eyes, he is the son of fourth hokage! He looked much older than the last time I saw him, obviously. He also looked a little bit mature, but his behavior said otherwise.

I was still a little shocked, what if he recognized me?

,, What is wrong with you.."- he whispered to himself.

I swiftly turned my head hearing slow footsteps behind us. Too similar slow footsteps.

I just moved out of boy's way and held out my hand in that direction, telling him that he can go now. As I exhaled, I accidentally leaned my back on someone.

I wanted to just run from here, I already had too much, but he caught me by my waist and caught my purse from falling. I stole a quick glance and all I saw was somewhat white hair, and black material over the face like a mask.

That was actually the moment I wanted to run. He will recognize me and this will be awkward. I just closed my eyes waiting for his moment to say my name. Instead, I heard a chuckle.

,, You can open your eyes now."- he said quietly.

I opened my eyes slowly, to see him looking at me curiously. I realized that few workers were looking at us, so I moved and quickly thanked him. I could still feel his gaze on me, and I felt really awkward. I accidentally looked up at him, still lost in my thoughts, and I definitely didn't regret it.

First I noticed difference in his height, he was really tall compared to me. His book was still in his left hand, half open, and he was still reading while he was walking through village.

Half-lidded eyes, deep voice and silver hair were all still there.

He was about to say something, but blonde kid interrupted again. He was walking towards us, and yelling along. I heard him say something about new hokage apparently, and laughing also.

I heard Kakashi deeply exhale, and whisper something to himself. Boy was about to approach me, but I just walked away really fast, deciding to take my time for all of what I just experienced.

I started to think about where I'll be sleeping, since I had only planned on seeing is Kakashi really the next hokage, as I heard. Now that I know that it is true, I can't really go back.

My birth data is still available in this village, but I am clarified as dead now. I wonder if they made my grave somewhere here, I thought as I chuckled quietly.

I will give myself privilege to walk around later, I just hope that no one will recognize me.

- 𝑣𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑢𝑠