Wimblur Scoot

I know this is actually really bad, but I'm proud that I was actually able to make human are that is halfway decent.

Yes, the skin at the bottom is Pogtopia Wilbur, but Revivebur has a really similar design and I was too lazy to find that skin

I've always loved those hcs of Philza's kids having wings, but my hc on top of that hc is that one of Wilbur's wings stopped growing when he was little, making him unable to fly, so now the wings are just for show rather than for flying.

Another one of my hcs that I added to this was with the arm and the face. During the Pogtopia vs Manburg war, when Wilbur blew up Manburg, debris from the explosion hit his arm and face before Phil could go over to protect him.

The last hc here is the necklace. Since this is Revivebur, I wanted to add something other than the streak in his hair to show this. The necklace has a diamond earring that Ghostbur took off Dream right before he was revived. (The earring was meant to be a token of Techno and Dream's [temporary?] alligence for the Doomsday war, that Dream wouldn't take off until he defeated the Tubbo and Tommy since Doomsday wasn't the complete finale he wanted. Dream got a diamond earring and Techno got an emerald one.) Wilbur kept the earring because it was something he got from his new idol (or hero, in Wilbur's words)

WOW, IS ROSEY ACTUALLY EXPLAINING HER ART?!?!??11!1??1!!1!1?

Yeah, so take it, this will be a very rare thing :p

Also, we're not going to talk about the way is legs just *dissapear* in the cloak lmao

-Rosey <3