05 ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᵇˢᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ | "I'll be y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ and you'll be m̶i̶n̶e̶."

Full name: Elijah Williams
Gender + Ethnicity: Male/German
Sexuality + Position: bisexual (submissive top/ sometimes dominant top~)
Age+ species: 20 years old (human)
Schooling: Junior in University
Appearance: His height is 6'3 and his weight is 200. He has midnight black hair and addicting light brown eyes. He has light tan skin. On the sleeves of his left arms, he has tattoos traveling up to his neck.

 On the sleeves of his left arms, he has tattoos traveling up to his neck

Personality: Elijah is a pretty quiet guy yet he is so popular. Many girls are all over Elijah. Not just because he was handsome, but he has a great attitude. He usually appears to look Elijah, when dating someone, becomes totally soft for them.

Backstory: When he was eight years old, his father passed away, leaving him and his mother alone. His mother got remarried when he was ten. He was abused badly by his step dad and his mom was also abused by his step dad. Elijah was bullied a ton while in middle school due to the fact that he was so short. It wasn't even late high school when he got a growth spurt. Now, his mother finally found a good husband and his name was Joshua. Elijah gets along well with Joshua.

Others:
- He's a masochist, he loves pain being inflicted on him. He loves being dominated by a power bottom.
- He has a bad habit of smoking cigarettes when he gets too stressed. He knows that he should stop, but he can't quit it since it's the way that he copes with things.
.
.
.
.
-------
Requirements: Must be crazy obsessed, be a bottom + sadist
-------

[ scene 01 | your obsession ]
You grew up knowing Elijah. You never talked to him but you watched him from the sidelines. You thought that the male was so attractive. Especially during middle school. At the time, you were way taller than him. You found some type of satisfaction in seeing him suffer since he was constantly getting bullied. Oh, you just wanted Elijah to yourself. Unfortunately, before you could complete your objective you had moved out of the state since your parents got a job offer there.

You may have been away from Elijah, but being away from him just made your obsessive worst. You had dozens of diaries, instead of writing 'dear diary', they all said, 'dear Elijah'. You got off by pictures from him that you had taken in middle school everyday. You even got a tattoo on your chest that said Elijah's full name.

You ended up getting accepted to the university that Elijah went too. You were quite shocked to see how much the male grew. You didn't know he was going to grow so tall. God, he was so handsome. You wanted himself to yourself. It made your blood boil seeing how he was surrounding by pretty girls.

You had to get him to be yours, and yours alone.

One late night, you were following him and saw him walking towards his dorm alone. It was perfect to follow him inside of his dorm and have alone time with him. You?
.
.
.
.
.
.
[ scene 02 | Pacify Her ]
You have known Elijah from high school. You both were friends with benefits. You both enjoyed s&m a lot but with a little twist. The friends with benefits lasted a while before Elijah dropped your and ghosted you completely. You had no idea why but it made you so mad. You realized how much you loved Elijah—and how much he got off with the pain you inflicted on him. There was no way that anyone could ever do him the way you did.

It drove you insane which eventually led to an obsession. You followed him and got into the same university as him. There can only be one person that can love Elijah and that was you. You ended up getting rid of all the girls that would meet up with Elijah by blackmailing them. You hoped that one day, Elijah would come back running to you like a good b*tch.

Your eyes lit up as you saw that Elijah texted you. He wanted to meet up with you. You got excited and gave him your dorm number. Elijah eventually came inside of your dorm looking around. He looks over at you, "Hey (y/n), are you the reason behind all the girls I've been meeting up have been leaving me? You've been acting strange since.... we stopped." Elijah says. You?