02 // CLOSED//

Full name: Yuki Tyson
Gender + Ethnicity: Male/American
Sexuality + Position: Pan (Seke)
Age + Grade: He is a senior and is 18.
Appearance: His height is 5'5 and his weight is 145. He has black midnight hair and dark red eyes. Yuki usually has his hair down and it is always combined to the side. Sometimes he will put two pink bobby pins when his hair gets too close to his face.

 Sometimes he will put two pink bobby pins when his hair gets too close to his face

Personality: Yuki acts really innocent with people

Personality: Yuki acts really innocent with people. Anyone who knows him thinks he's a submissive guy who does anything anyone says. Yuki doesn't really talk that much, he only talks when someone starts talking to him. Many can say that Yuki is extremely sweet and likes to help out people. By having a good rep from many people, no one will believe the dark things that Yuki is really capable of doing.

Mental disorder: - Obsessive Love DisorderThis refers to a condition where you become obsessed with one person you think you may be in love with

Mental disorder:
- Obsessive Love Disorder
This refers to a condition where you become obsessed with one person you think you may be in love with. You might feel the need to protect your loved one obsessively, or even become controlling of them as if they were a possession.

| 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏: 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭. |
When you were in middle school, you would bully people. You were popular and one of the hottest boys in school. One of you bully victim was named Yuki. You used to beat him up badly whenever you saw him. You liked doing it because he never fought back and always let you do it. After middle school, he went to a different high school and you never heard from him since.

You were now a senior. You were apart of the football team and was pretty tall standing over 6'0. You had a beautiful small girlfriend and everything seemed to be working great for you. You loved that dominant appearance for yourself.

However, that all seemed to change after a coming back home. You parked your car and then felt something knock you out. When you opened your eyes after being passed out for a while, you were chained to a wall. Yuki was standing in front of you and laughs lightly. "Finally, you're awake!" He exclaimed gazing at you. He went over to get closer to you and held your chin, "I'm going to break you the same way you broke me when we were younger." Yuki said with a smirk. You?

| 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐: 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭? |
** must be dom **
You were the CEO of a car company. Ever since your father died in a car accident when you were 19, you took over. Being the CEO of a company, wasn't easy. It was extremely busy and you rarely got any free time. On top of that, you had to take care of your younger brother named Yuki. You and Yuki had a strong bond with each other before your guys dad died. However, since your dad has died you haven't had time to really hang out with him.

One night, you were heading back to your car before you felt something hard hit you against the back of your head. The next thing you knew, you were tied up in a chair. You looked around as it was your own room back home. You saw Yuki walking over to you and sitting on your lap. He grabs your chin and stares into your eyes, "How could you... forget my graduation my dearest brother. I was waiting for you to show up the entire time." He says inching closer and closer to you. "You should pay more attention to me than your stupid company." He growls. You have never seen Yuki act so bold before as this was a shock. You?

| 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟑: 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 |
You were a straight guy and weren't into guys. When you were in 10th grade you were asked out by a guy named Yuki but you turned him down since again, you weren't gay. A few years later you started to date this beautiful girl named Jessica that you met online. She had long blonde hair and beautiful red eyes.

After a few dates, you finally jumped her. Your eyes widen as you saw male parts and not female parts. Jessica instantly pulled up 'her' skirt. "It's not what—" Jessica says before you grabbed Jessica's hair and pulled it off. It was a wig. Your eyes widen to see that it was Yuki—the guy who you rejected from two years ago. You?