Bull's grandma

In the Charles Darwin middle school the animals are at the library. A car is here. It was Bull Sharkowski's grandma.
Bull Sharkowski:"Hey it's my grandma."
Bull's grandma is visiting the school and she's embarrassing bull Sharkowski in front of the entire Charles Darwin middle school.
Bull Sharkowski:"Grandma you're embarrassing me!"
Bull Sharkowski's grandma:"Oh don't be ridiculous sweetie. Granny knows how your new homework works. All you need to do is find a spot for a camouflage and move slowly and quiet and pounce to them to catch your prey."
Bull Sharkowski:"Boy you know everything in this school do you grandma?"
Bull Sharkowski's grandma:"Oh of course I do. I always have a good memory of your school all the time my sweet little shark boy."
Adam Lyon:"Oh hey bull."
Bull Sharkowski:"What the heck are you looking at Lyon?!" He punches Adam Lyon.
Bull Sharkowski's grandma:(Gasps)"Oh my goodness sakes!!! Bull Sharkowski what on earth are you doing?! You leave Mr Adam Lyon alone this instant!"
Bull Sharkowski:"Oh go......."
(Bell ringing)
Bull Sharkowski:"Yourself grandma."
Bull Sharkowski's grandma:"Ah! Bull Sharkowski what did you just say to me?! That's it you're coming back home right now! And once we get back home, I'll tell your mother about what you have done and what you said to me." She's taking bull Sharkowski back home.
Bull's mom:"I don't believe this Virgil Bull Sharkowski that is a naughty thing that you said to your grandma young man! You think that you can say that to her and get away with it?! Well from now on you're going have to stay in your room and you are not allowed to watch TV!"
Bull Sharkowski:"What?! But then I'll miss the mighty sharks marathon!"
Bull's mom:"Oh yes you will mister because you are grounded!!!!"