Chapter-14

Y/n started to head towards the execution place.

'Hmmm, it's still a while before all that stuff with Luffy happens. Maybe I'll just wait over there. What about Dragon though. Where is he?'

Y/n started to roam around and saw Buggy and Alvida. They had caused quite a stir. Luffy had been trapped up about to be executed and Captain Smoker arrived at the scene as well. Things were starting to get quite chaotic but Y/n just laughed and looked around for Dragon.

"Zoro

Sanji

Y/n

Usopp

Nami

Sorry, looks like I'm dead."-Luffy

Suddenly lightning struck the execution stand and Y/n was finally able to see Dragon. She seemed to have run out of time to actually talk to him and just took a glance at his face before running off with Luffy and the others.

Zoro stayed behind to have a fight with Tashigi, while Y/n just kept pouting about how she didn't get to meet Dragon. Suddenly though they came face to face with Smoker. He of course manages to catch Luffy using his devil fruit.

Y/n and Sanji couldn't do anything to help him.

"Looks like your luck's come to an end."-Smoker

"Or perhaps not?"-Dragon

'I COMPLETELY FORGOT THIS HAPPENS!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I wish I had a camera with me right about now...'

Y/n grabbed Luffy and started to run towards the ship. It wasn't that far. They got on the ship and set sail towards the Grand Line.

"OFF WE GO TO THE GRAND LINE!!!"-Everyone