Prologue

-Prologue-

It began with the creation of the secret doors...

The doors that allowed one to pass through worlds if one wishes but were all locked up after the War between Light and Darkness by the Light Keeper Messiah.

This was the only way to contain Lucifers dark power from spreading into Sanctorium and destroying all Light to gain ultimate power.

Lucifer was banished to the farthest world Abaddon never to escape.

The keys were given to the Guardians in Rizon, immortal, wisest, and protector of all beings. For these Keys was bound to the worlds secret pathways, the power to over hold that land and a shield against Lucifers power. But the worlds were merely a sheild for Santorium...

In the twelve world , Abaddon , in the darkest shadows of the deep, The Dark Lord named Lucifer forged in secret a Weapon, one to force a way through the worlds and reopen forgotten pathways. The realms of Estra , Natrunine, Xerion Bolok , Fibrin, and Sakaidan were dominated by Lucifers power.

The dark army destroyed all in their path to the one gateway to Sanctorium.

This door was called Earth.

Thank you for reading

The Fallen Guardian: Keepers of Rizon

Look forward to updates very soon.