Chapter 1

Frosty, a young 14 year old boy with curly graceful hair. In love with a crazy 12 year old that was clumsy as fuck. One day they'd surely unite. But for now it's a different story. Daanish and Aqsa, Adam and Aqsa, Saif and Aqsa, which one first? Ahhhh Daanish and aqsa. On a romantic ride. Ok f that.

Adam and Aqsa on a precious night walk, he holds your hands and kneels down and takes something out of his pocket which is called a bracelet (NOT A RING HAHAHHAHAHAH, ANYWAYSSS). You try it on and say thanks, he then starts telling you how important you are to him. Stop blushing Aqsa, your gonna make it damn obvious but at the moment you couldn't care less.
"I hope you know your like the moon and the stars to me" - Adam

"yeah, uhhh Don't we have school tomorrow? I've got to get going, see you around Adam" - Aqsa. "Sure' - Adam. His sweet pekerish voice intaliated her as she walked away waving goodybe, should she have expressed her feelings? It seemed unfair but there Aqsa went running into the bathroom bamboozled and pleased with what she had just heard." Did he really mean that" "the moon and the stars..." - Aqsa. She spent all night repeating the same phrase in her mind then eventually went to sleep.

The days past and she still wasn't able to get the subtle feeling out of her head. Her locker was 5 down Adam's and she'd always look around in search for her crush. He'd either be hanging out with his friends or getting in somewhat trouble most of the time. It was period 4 in geography and Aqsa was seated a row behind Adam and her friends were on the other side of the class. She ripped out a postick note and started writing a note saying: "you look great, amazing if i could say ughhh this class is so damn boring" she forwarded the note from James to Brooke to Abdullah who passed it onto Adam. He carefully unfolded the paper not making one noise, he scanned it and looked back at Aqsa winking.

Days passed by and soon there was an upcoming event the springhill dance event. People with dates would get to go there and it would be a very fun.

"can i ask something" - Adam
"sure" - Aqsa
"I need help with asking someone out" - Adam
"oh-" Aqsa's eyes blazed out and she felt as if she'd been betrayed.
"Honestly just take the shot you never know if the person will say yes and remain there' - Aqsa Even if she had somewhat feelings for him she still didn't hesitate to help him.
" Aqsa Qamar, will you be mine.." - Adam
She looked up as if someone had just died, and stuttered "M-me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 out now <3 love yall (but i love frosty more)
comment if i should make a fan based or a story of your liking.

-OWNER 3 (frostys wife x)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------