Chapter 2 (for Aqsa) ;)

"Yeah, I wanted to tell you this for quite a long time now I was scared if I'd get rejected, it's okay if you don't feel the same I just -" - Adam

"No no, I actually feel the same way I didn't know you were referring to me as your crush" - Aqsa

Adam looked both happy and excited. They spent the rest of the day talking about their memories from childhood times and ended up asking each other to the Springhill dance. She couldn't believe the fact that her crush liked her back and now they were going out (SHUT UP NOT HARAM TOWARDS AQSA BTW).

The day of the Springhill dance:

On Aqsa's bed were 5 beautiful dresses layed out in extraordinary colours and floral details. She picked up a dark blue and mirrored herself wearing it. She bought out her necklaces and earrings which were absolutely gorgeous. She couldn't seem to decide what to wear. Just at that moment, there was a knock on the door.
"Parcel for Aqsa Qamar" said the delivery man.
"Thank you have a good day!" Aqsa took the light cardboard box into her room and carefully opened it. Unwrapped a red box came out with another set. What could it be? There was also a note: Hey Aqsa, wear this to the dance so we can match, can't wait to see you there ;) <3 Adam.
Damn Adam had sent a gift for her. She excitedly opened the box with a great big smile and pulled out a colourful pink 2 peice. It was a beautiful dress that dazzled with gorgeous details and floral patterns. She lay there in disbelief and with a great big smile upon her face with dimples completely showing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUYS IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTERS MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND I WILL SOON MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF WHAT HAPPENS NEXT STAY TUNED

-OWNER 3 (frostys wife)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------