2:Tricks or Luck🗝

"Shut up, you're absolutely crazy!" She yelled.

"Am I?"

"Yes!"

Branches broke under their feet, the blue eyed girl trying to run through the forest.

"You saw what happened to them. How do you explain that?"

"Electric shock!? I don't know!"

"That's not right and you know it."

She tripped on a tree root, her ankle twisted as she fell onto the damp ground.

He sat down beside her, his voice soft, "That may have not been the best meeting-"

She let out a sarcastic laugh, "You think?"

He sighed, "Look, there's things out there trying to hurt you. You're not normal. You're different. I'm just trying to keep you safe."

"I don't need your help. Get lost."

"With that ankle you'll be the one lost."

"I don't even know your name."

"Gabriel. The archangel Gabriel."

_____

"Hey, Cas. I know we're not on best terms right now. But Sam and I . . . I need your help. This hunt, there's something more to it. Sounds like an angel," Dean explained, remembering his last words to Castiel that night. "Normally I don't bring you near your angelic kin but something isn't right about this one. Just let me know if you're okay, please, buddy. I need you. I really do, man. Anyway, call me when you get this. If you can't help, let me know you're still breathing."

He sighed and hung up the phone. Instead of going back into the motel to Sam, he stayed seated in the Impala. He rested his hand on his scar, the one left by Castiel when he rose him from hell. A single tear fell down his face, "Please be breathing."

____

"Jack!" Cas called out as he entered the bunker. Once he had heard the message over angel radio, he instantly went to the bunker for Jack. Despite his own confusion, he knew the son of Lucifer would need comfort after this.

Jack looked up from the ground, "Cas? Did you-"

"Yes, I heard it. Another nephilim has come into being. I'm not sure how or why or by who, but you're no longer the only nephilim." Cas helped him sit in the chair.

"We have to find them. If we both heard it wouldn't have everyone else?"

Cas nodded, "If they are a nephilim, they can be dangerous if their power is left unchecked or uncontrolled. I'll call Sam."

"Him and Dean went out on a hunt. Down in Nevada."

"This is more pressing than what they have there."

___

"Archangel?"

Gabriel nodded, "Sorry, did I not give the whole The-Truth-Is-Out-There speech?"

She stared at him, "Prove it."

"What?"

"If you're truly Gabriel, an archangel as you say, you could prove it. Unless you're some weird religious kidnapper."

"And if I don't prove it?"

"We're only two miles from the highway. Position of the sun its four o'clock. Must be a lot of people. And with the hot weather windows are sure to be down. I'll start screaming."

Gabriel put his hands up in a defensive stance, "Don't scream. Please, it took forever to find you. You want proof?"

"Yes."

He snapped his fingers.

There was a pause.

"I don't understand-"

"Stand up."

Carefully, she stood up, bracing herself for a sharp pain but nothing happened.

Her ankle was healed

"I- how-"

"I already said, I'm Gabriel."