3:Bubblegum Bitch Twelve Times Isn't Annoying Ma'am🗝

She stared at Gabriel. The woman at the orphanage always took them to church. And while she wasn't much of a believer, she always felt drawn to the archangel Gabriel. He didn't leave heaven violently. He didn't get banished. He didn't leave out of chaos. He wanted peace. He wanted his family to stop fighting. He wanted his brothers to stop caring about who had more power and for his father to give a damn for once.

Gabriel just wanted a family. And that's all she ever wanted to.

"Why?"

He looked up, "Why what?"

"Why am I so important?"

Gabriel sighed, "I can't say that yet, but you'll know soon enough."

"Do you know my name?"

"Yes."

She paused. "My family name . . . ?"

"No, that is unknown. I'm sorry, Kira."

She stayed silent. Kira had been in foster care since she was born. Her mother died during child birth and her father was never around. Through changing so many homes and so many orphanages, her legal documents got lost when she was still an infant. Her maiden name has been unknown since.

When she was adopted, she was hesitant to take their family name, which now she's glad she didn't. She always felt like surnames were a responsibility. To be represented by a group of people who share it. She would only want one if she trusted the family. Which she decided long ago would be never.

"I do know your father, though. He can explain why you're so important."

Kira shot up, "No," she stated, "I don't want to see him."

"Kira, you have no choice," Gabriel tried to reason.

"He's alive yet never tried to find me? Fuck no."

"He didn't know you existed. Your mother never told him. Well, after what happened I'm sure he does now."

Kira thought for a moment, "If you're Gabriel and you know my father, does that make my father an angel?"

He sighed, "I shouldn't be the one explaining this to you."

______

"Cas?" Dean yelled out as he entered the bunker, Sam trailing behind. Cas had called the Winchesters, saying something happened on angel radio. After a long debate with Dean about the hunt, they eventually packed up and left it to another hunter.

"Dean, I'm glad you could get here so quickly," Castiel said. Jack was still sitting at the table, staring off into space. Though his mind was clouded with thoughts.

Sam and Dean sat across from Jack, waiting for an explanation. "Cas, what's going on?"

He took a deep sigh before answering, "There's another nephilim."

"What?"

"How is that possible? I thought Jack was the only one!" Dean said

Cas nodded, "So did we. I'm not sure sure who-"

"Hello, boys."

The four quickly turned out to be faced with a honey blond haired archangel and the blue eyed girl next to him.

"Gabriel?" Sam exclaimed.

"I thought you were dead!" Dean said.

Castiel gave his brother a look of confusion, eyeing the girl. Whom he recognized, but not sure from where.

Jack stared at the two. Feeling a connection to the girl. She was pale and had a small frame. Black hair and intense crystal blue eyes. Her arms were crossed in a protective stance and she kept eyeing everyone in the room, like they would try to hurt her if she dared let her guard down for a second.

She turned to face the archangel, "You died?"

He chuckled, "Long story."

"How are you back?" Castiel asked, "Who is she?"

Gabriel smiled, feeling awkward by having to explain who Kira was. Knowing that when he did, there were countless outcomes. "I did die. But I'm back. The Empty kinda of threw me out after I sang Bubblegum Bitch twelve times. Apparently, that's annoying."

Kira looked over at him, "You're crazy, you know that, right? What the fuck is the Empty? You died?"

"Who are you?" Jack asked.

She turned to face the son of Lucifer. His eyes held a soft look of concern and curiosity. His features soft, almost like he was a child. She felt drawn to him, like they shared a similar purpose. "My name's Kira."

"Kira?" Dean asked, "Let me guess, you were just adopted?"

She looked over at Dean, who looked angry and confused. Everything started to go blurry and the floor moved beneath her feet. It was getting harder and harder for her to breathe. The five men all stared at her, like she was supposed to know what the hell was going on. "How did you-"

Sam scoffed, "She was in our case."

Jack looked from Sam to Kira. "You're like me, aren't you?"

Gabriel put his hand gently on her shoulder. "She doesn't know. I wanted to explain here. With Castiel."

Cas squinted his eyes, "Why with me, brother?"

"Brother?" Kira asked, "If you're his brother than that means you're an angel-" then she saw it. How she missed it. How her eyes just looked over it. But he had wings. Black wings. They seemed damage, though. Feathers missing.

She looked over to Jack. Who had large, white wings. Full of feathers. Despite that, they seemed thin. Not in the way Castiel's were. His seemed like it was from an act of falling, while Jack's seemed like he was only part angelic.

Hesitantly, she looked over to Gabriel. His wings were a golden bronze. So large they dragged along the floor. They were beautiful. His didn't seem damaged or thin.

"I'm going crazy."

Jack stood up to hold onto her, Sam, Dean, and Cas stood by, unsure of what to do. Gabriel grabbed onto her.

In a moment of panic, she jumped back. One of the lamps went out. Sparks flew. They all looked over. "Why does that keep happening?" She asked, scared and lost.

Gabriel sighed, "You're not human. You're Neplilim. And you're Castiel's daughter."