Lauren_96

She wolf - David Guetta ft. Sia

She wolf – David Guetta ft. Sia

Story competition.

I screamed, the pain was new. This time not the small burning sensation. It was as if my veins had been turned to ice, but fire raged over my skin. I was burning, turning into what the moon made us. My body writhed, and shook. A wave of lava flowed through me, my back arched but this time I was in too much pain to scream. I could hear yells and screams not my own but they were getting closer. My body snapped. It was a shock even for me. My back broke, then my ribs, fingers, arms, legs. The bones bent making my body different shapes, my skin ripped showing bone and flesh, blood pored. Then it fell off, in layers peppering the ground. Falling to pieces. Fur sprung up just as quick. Dark brown wet with blood. My teeth sharpened and just like that my eyesight was back, clearer now. Then my nose broke, my cheekbones reshaped and my whole body moved to align the bones in a new way. Then the pain was gone. I felt light, new and hungry. The crashing of people through the woods made me flinch, if it's possible for a wolf to do so. I stood, claws extended and digging in to the ground. I turned from the noise and ran. They were after me, they found out I had been bitten and now thirst for my blood to be spilled, I ran.

 They caught me, blood poured from the wounds and I whined. If I were to change back I'd just be in a state of pain and my death would probably be prolonged until I was back to human form. I wouldn't be surprised if they would torture me after. I tried to run, but it was only a painful limp. They walked after me wondering where I was going and knowing that I wouldn't be able to escape. I was on the edge of the forest when they caught me, a cliff was the end, over looking the water from the ocean. I walked toward the edge, a few people mumbled but someone shushed them. The waves crashed below and then sense of longing to be free was like a small wave of fire along my skin. I stepped closer to the edge and howled, pain sadness was a cold wave. It rang out loud and a few of the hunters grumbled with unease. Stone crumbled under my paw and fell to the water below, I stepped closer and the ground shook with the weight. More fell to its end and my eyes followed it. A few thought flashed through me, then I jumped.

The falling sensation was almost as welcoming as a mothers hug. The hunters cried out, but I fell the waves crashing reached my ears, and then I hit. Ice, fire. Death.