Chapter 2

{Angela above}

After I said goodbye to "Sick Simon" I went back into my room. "Um excuse you" I said to the random person in my room.  "Oh, uh... hi".  "Who are you, what do you want and why are you here?". I said with nothing but pure bluntness in my voice. "Um I'm Angela Avencroft but people call me Angie.  A-And I'm here to introduce myself as your Room Monitor.  If there is something wrong you can report it to me and I'll take it to the head mistress. I hope that answers all your questions." "What kind of super are you Angie?" "I'm a vampire." "Its funny, with a name like Avencroft I would have assumed you we're a witch".  "You wouldn't be the first.  Well it's seems your all settled in here but one question:Why are you invisible?" "Why not?" I say with the shrug of my shoulders.  "Um Angie?" "Yea" "Do you know Simon?" "Yea, he's alright I guess. It's kinda weird to be the only male fairy in existence but it's not his fault. I don't mind him. Why did you ask? " "From what I've heard he's not exactly Mr Popular." "People think he's an anomaly, a freak of nature." "Why? What those god damn imbeciles fail to recognise is that we are all anomalies, to humans we are nothing but myths and legends. To them we're nobodies. And they have the audacity to make fun of him for something that minor!" I yelled in outrage. "I hope you become friends with him Willow, you seem like you'd be good for him. See ya Willow."

Finally I can put on my damn chicken nuggets in peace. For the rest of the day I munched my food, continued reading 'Blood Red Road' and prepared my self for the first day of school.
{A/N Blood Red Road is a real book by M. Young it's really good}