CH1 EP3: An Unexpected Visitor

I was confused a lot. I didn't expect that as much. Sans looked like he hadn't had seen him in years . There was a pretty good family reunion and we were about to explain what happened. But he said that he already knew. He was some sort of stalker or something. But of course, he was very sad that his younger son passed away. He also said that he was trying to murder that villain once and for all so that he could take revenge for his son. He seemed pretty mad at the villain not gonna lie but he said that he didn't know how to beat him yet. But I had an idea, an idea which seemed great at all ways. I needed to reforge the group, yet I still didn't know how. Sans didn't really find this idea the best, but I still thought it was worth it. The father of Sans, GASTER also agreed with me. His  surname was actually Gaster and his real name was W.D/WingDings/Winky Dink Gaster. But anyways , we head off to see Undyne, the great monster legend. Her house was also hidden. But once you saw it, you know it's Undyne's. Since Undyne was a fish monster of course. Fish.......fish..........fish........... I kept repating those wors over and over again until another memory struck me.

Flashback

Daddy, is this my new hyper intelligent fish ?

"Yes honey, yes it is."

Yey ! Thank you father !

"No problem  M************************************************r***************e

End of Flsahback

"What the hell !" I thought to myself. But I noticed my name was slowly being revealed. Sans greeted Undyne and Eventually Undyne forgave him and rejoined the group. But I still couldn't focus completely. What was my name ? Mary, no.  Miranda ? No it just didn't sound right at all. Undyne by the way now knew about Gaster as we call him "Mr Gaster". I suddenly woke up at 2:50 am and thought about those snail facts I recently read. But then I saw it

" M-My name is ----------------"

"M-m-my name is M-------a--------r------------"

"My name is Marionette"