Sneak Peek

So I will be updating a chapter soon. It's almost done but you'll probably have to wait till Monday because I'm still finishing up. There will also be a Komaru Naegi special chapter for her birthday so that's another reason why I haven't finished writing Chapter 3. 

Also I just wanted to say you can check out my Demon Slayer New World book. If you want to read Byakuya Togami's birthday special. I also have many chapters for that book so you can go check it out. 

Here's a sneak peek of the next chapter.......

Trial Begin

"Makoto is the culprit the body was found in his room" Celeste says 

"No That's wrong" Mizuki say back 

"As you know Makoto swapped rooms with Sayaka and more evidence is that Makoto came to my room later on and told me he swapped rooms" 

BREAK

.......................

"How do we know you didn't kill Sayaka" Junko said shouting up at Monokuma on stage

Junko then charged at Monokuma on stage but, right when the spears were about to hit. Someone ran pass and pushed Junko out the way. It seemed everything was fine but then someone heard a drip. As they saw Mizuki's past wound had reopened because a spear meant of Junko had hit Mizuki's leg.

Mizuki stood up and gave a hand out. "Are you ok" she said with a small smile to Junko. Junko then took the hand and brushed off her skirt. She gave a smile back as she lightly blushed. "Yes thank you" she replied.

..........................

Mizuki rubbed her head as she knew who the murder was but couldn't say anything. It's better to just get proof. She took out her monopad and walked around. 

Knife missing ✅

Missing crystal ball ✅

Burned piece of cloth ✅

Aoi's account ✅

Yasahiro's account ✅

Celeste's account ✅

Secret code 11037 ✅ 

Mondo's account

Ishimaru's account  

Makoto's account ✅

Kyoko's account 

Togami's account

Others......

Mizuki checked her list after looking around. Seems like next I need to talk too Mondo and Ishimaru. She thought walking down the hall _____________________________(you'll find out these words during the real chapter). Well ishimaru probably, then Mizuki saw him. 'Oh right over there' she thought.

..............................................

I hop you liked those sneak peeks. Check out in the next chapter to find out what those words are. Also if the trials aren't really good, that's because I haven't played the game, watched the show or seen play through. So I don't really know how they are going to fully go..

Hope you enjoyed, see you next time. 😔😔✌🏽✌🏽