Hello,

• Dedicated to asexual charlie cause LIFE

It's scary.

Not many people understand, my parents lack of understanding has actually resulted in my homelessness, I just don't want to be with girls, or boys, or anyone at all. Yeah I get it it's not the norm but it is me. Not that it matters anymore, I'm alone not just in my sexuality but in life.

It's terrifying being so alone.

Right now I'm just outside the Leaky Cauldron, muggle side, wrapped up in my winter jacket. My 'parents' let me take a suitcase of my things but no more. Honestly I'm surprised they even let me get that. Not because they care even in the slightest about me but because they don't want to waste their time getting rid of my stuff, anything that is mine or has even been mine, even come in contact with me could be carrying my illness.

"Come on Ronniekins!! We don't have forever!" A red headed teenaged boy yelled running my way, side by side with his clearly identical twin and what looks to be their younger brother -also a red head- chasing the two.

"Please wait up!" The young one 'Ronniekins' who's real name I assume to be Ron, unless his parents really hated the poor kid.

"You have long legs for a reason Ron! Now hurry mum gave us thirty minutes, we only have one left!" The second twin yelled confirming my thoughts on the tall lanky boy's name

The younger ran as fast as he could, just as he was passing me he tripped on the uneven cobblestone ground and went crashing down.

"Oh god are you okay??" I cry jumping up.

"Yeah just a scrape no worries." He reassured me taking my hand as I pull him up.

"Well I've gotten quite a few bumps and bruises so let me have a look." I wish I was kidding but let's just say a few days into my first year and the school nurse grew to know me far to well, I wasn't the most graceful and when you combine that with long stairs and a whole school that dislikes you... Well the nurse basically reserved a bed for me.

"Okay... But I swear it doesn't even hurt that much!" He half heartily attempted to reassure me.

"Whatever you say..." I gesturing for him to sit and lay out his leg.

"Ron, my names Ron." he finished my trailed off sentence sitting.

"Abellone."

A/N heyo so I've decided instead of making my main character asexual I'll make her demisexual, which I believe is that you have to have a strong emotional bond to feel sexual attraction. Please correct me if I'm wrong! And I'm making Charlie asexual.