meet

I smile as I stand walking over to Ron and his two friends: a boy with messy black hair a pale face that betrays being underfed by his overly pronounced facial features though he looked​ much better than some malnourished people I've seen, his face not sunken in. Matched with strikingly vibrant emerald green eyes, he has a small frame though not scarily so.
And a girl with bushy brown hair that seems uncontrollable but fits her, she has a kind yet sharp face and warm dark brown eyes her frame is not overly lithe but not to broad either. By the looks of it they are close and around the same age.

"Hello nice to meet you, I'm Abellone." I greet the girl first extending my arm for a shake.

"Hermione Granger. And the pleasures mine." She grinned back shaking my hand. I then turn to the boy.

"Hiyo I'm Abellone as you've probably heard!" I put out my hand again.

"Harry Potter" the boy paused for a moment as though he expected me to recognise him, which I did but I wasn't going to start praising the ground he stands on.

"Don't worry I know who you are but I don't think you want to big a deal made out of it?" I asked/told harry then I sat down.

"Wow... um thanks." He stuttered sitting down in between Ron and Hermione. He obviously didn't get that to often and was shocked but also... grateful. Probably not one for to much attention.

"So... where are you from?" Hermione asked obviously not asking to deep of questions, most likely because of the whole me and Charlie incident.

"Because of my mom's work I grew up all over. But legally I'm from Wales because mom was visiting when I was born. And you lot?" I answered smiling thinking back to childhood memories with Gabriel my older brother.

"I'm from London." Harry replied his face falling only a fraction, reliving bad memories is my guess as to why.

"Brighton." Hermione smiled probably thinking of her home and family.

"I'm from a small town, it's a village really." Ron answered blushing as though its embarrassing that he was from a village or something.

"That's really cool all of you. I wish I could have lived in the same place all my life. I moved one place that before I could blink we were moving again, sure mom was crazy rich but that never really mattered when she was to busy for me and I was never in a place long enough to make real friends." I told them sadly, just the thought of a big or small caring family made be wistfull.

"Grew up with my aunt and uncle, they weren't the most caring either." Harry shared clearly reliving painful memories.

"Mum and dad are fairly strict but we wer- sorry, are fairly close. I didn't move to often, my parents are dentists and had no need to." Hermione turned the attention onto her the second she saw Harry getting uncomfortable with the pity looks.

"I've lived in the same house all my life, it's really not much but its sure as hell home. Thought with so many siblings it gets cramped, but not as much as before Bill, Charlie and Percy moved out.

"In all honesty that sounds like a dream living in a home for your entire life always having people around big family, what I'd give for that..." I drifted off thinking of how lonely life was when Gabriel left, couldn't blame him but I do wish he stayed and not left me with Markis and mum. Markis, my other older brother was not my best friend by a long shot, picking on me and shoving all blame onto me was never fun but the worst thing was that he truly hated me the moment I came out as demisexual.