Dream 09

Hello members of FSBC and welcome to the ninth Dream!

Rotation Time Span:
28th May 2021 - 13th June 2021

Note: Please read this as it is IMPORTANT. I would just like to remind you that in order to complete a task, you HAVE to read 5 chapters (or less, depending on how many chapters your book has) of your partners'/partner's book(s), leaving AT LEAST 5 inline comments PLUS one overall review on EACH chapter. Also note that warnings and strikes will continue to be given out. One strike would mean sitting out of one rotation, two strikes will mean sitting out of two rotations and the final strike would mean the expulsion of you from this club. There will be a two months time period before you can rejoin this club once you have been expelled.

Remember, after completing your partner's/partners' book(s) please reply with "done" next to your partner's/partners' book and TAG THEM. This way they can check if you have actually completed your task properly and so they can "Approve" you. You will be required to approve your partner's/partners' task too. We will not be approving any more of your tasks as we feel it would be fairer for your partner(s) to judge your task.

If you have any questions, please PM them via The_Book_Smuggler07, or, OnceUponALily, and have fun this rotation!

REMINDER

Every member is expected to read at least 5 chapters of each other's works and drop 4 inline comments and 1 overall review on each chapter. At the end of each comment, remember to add #FSBC or #FallenStars so that it would distinguish comments for the book club from the normal ones. Once you have read a book, come back here and comment "done" next to the title of the book.

If you have been MISSED off this list and are part of our book club, please inform the admins. There are members who have left the club, and members who have been on extensions. There could be an error, but please let us know.

B A T C H  A

Amanita: Poison Shot by marsaumell

Tethered Souls by OnceUponALily

Cupid's Broken Arrows by Vamprixussa

B A T C H  B

savage love by purplefictions

The Matrix of the Woods by LoganMarsh1

The Outbreak by Kush31

B A T C H  C

Mended Hearts by PriscillaYiadom4

The Gangleader's Princess xDemonBeautyx

Stars and Scars by MxWritesxx

B A T C H  D

The Dark Hearts by SadieMarieLou

The Player's Game by AspiringAuthor38

24 Hours Together by abhilasha_parui

B A T C H  E

Tethered Souls by OnceUponALily

Oblivion by AlfionaLia

W A R N I N G S

AspiringAuthor38 1/3

OnceUponALily 1/3

purplefictions 2/3

SadieMarieLou 1/3

abhilasha_parui 2/3

Kush31 1/3

E X T E N S I O N S

The_Book_Smuggler07

S T R I K E S

Ayeesha2580 1/3

PriscillaYiadom4 1/3

Sewman 1/3

That's it for now and good luck!

For any queries or complains, send a PM to this account, OnceUponALily or The_Book_Smuggler07. Please ensure to complete your task before the deadline to not earn a strike. Have fun!