𝐈

•omniscient•

•omniscient•

safiya watched in the mirror as the makeup artist styled her makeup .

she made sure that she acknowledged every flaw she had .

including her round almond eyes , her long beautiful eyelashes , the perfect freckles she has on her nose .

even her full plump lips , she wanted people to stop & stare whenever she walked in the room .

she was just that bitch as she would say to herself all the time.

she grew up rich & spoiled so that was all she knew .

she never had a real relationship because they only wanted her for her money & what she had to give .

she didn't have any siblings or any friends , so you can see why she's so nonchalant now .

little miss extravagant she calls her self ....

"miss flores your guest stars have arrived" her manger melvin said to her .

"but here's the thing you can't see all of them at once , you will have a two and a half months with each star"

"that way you could choose who you will want to be with"

she thought to herself how stupid that could've sounded but she just went along with it .

"which one would I be with this week" she asked him?

"we will let you know miss flores" he responded

safiya flores
|21|

short but hey 😉
vote & comment ♥️