𝐈𝐈

•omniscient•

•omniscient•

safiya slowly tapped her pointy nails with her face rested inside of her palm .

as she did so she grew very impatient waiting on her guest to arrive .

the sound of the door being pulled open caught her attention .

as she look up she could see a boy making his way towards the booth she was in .

he appeared to be tall , brownskin , with blonde & black locs .

as he got closer she examined his face more noticing he had no scars on his face .

she noticed how nice his lips looked while he licked over them .

she also noticed how he has a diamond grill , she couldn't believe her eyes, how could a human be so perfect .

she was dragged from her thoughts when suddenly he started snapping at her .

"you good lil folks? look like yo ass seen a ghost" he said while laughing

"your late" she responded with a dull tone

"damn my bad but that's all you say to a nigga" he asked scrunching his face up .

"yo lil producer man said we got a couple of minutes to get to know each other before he start recording" he told her

she signed looking at her watch checking the time .

"where you from" she asked him

"chicago oblock" he told her while licking over his lips

she got into deep thought again about how perfect he was , about what she would do to him-

"where bout you from lil folks" he asked dragging her once again out of her thoughts .

"california , beverly hills- "oh so you one of them boujee lil hoes huh" he asked completely interrupting her .

"excuse me" she questioned with a disgusted look on her face

"you one of them boujee lil hoes" he repeated his statement while smirking

"oh imma show you a hoe" she signed getting up from the booth only to be pulled back down by him .

"damn im sorry lil folks sit back down" he said while letting go of her hand .

"stop calling me that , i have a name" she told him .

"my fault folks" he responded

she scoffed while rolling her eyes

nice to meet you to safiya said while fake smiling wrapping up the scene for the first episode

as she got ready to leave from the building she was pulled back by her manager (melvin ) .

"and where might you be going safiya" he questioned her

"home where else would I be going at this time of the night"
she responded in a dull tone .

"oh no ma'am your going home with him" he said while looking her up & down .

"no the hell im not" she scoffed

"yes the hell you are" he said while raising his voice a little

causing dayvon to walk over towards them

"you ready" he asked her

she rolled her eyes at both of them while walking out of building .

"the fuck wrong with her" he asked melvin

"who knows" he said while face palming his self

dayvon walked out of the building looking for safiya .

his eyes slowly navigating across the parking lot spying her .

"aye safiya" he yelled trying to catch her attention noticing she was on the phone .

she turned around quickly while hanging up the phone walking towards him .

"what" she asked looking mad as ever .

"come on let's go" von said opening up the passenger door for her .

she signed getting into the car .

ooouuu so how y'all like it so far ??

vote and comment ♥️