Beach party and a Cute boy

❤❤ EDIT: The story is changed. I was 15 when I started this book and for years I've wanted to change it. The views are amazing. So, with me almost being 21. I feel like this story is gonna be amazing this time around. It's still my first book. Bare with me. Thank you so much for the support.

Nicole

My friend Lisa had just invited me to some beach party down in Venice Beach....
Of course I said yes! I love parties.

After thirty minutes of getting ready, I just arrived and my my song is already playing!

"She said, daddy, I'll be back after this song. Then you're taking me home She loves the attention that she get when she move" I sang along to Neyo as I start walking around the beach to go look for my friend, Lisa.

I spotted Lisa around the bonfire and was headed to her when I bumped into something. Turns out that something is a someone and he is a fine piece white chocolate!

He has dark soft hair, colored eyes with no shirt on and blessed with a 6 pack of abs. I'd lick him like a lollipop! But I doubt he'd like a Hershey's bar, like myself. I apologized and sped walked to Lisa.

"Lisa! I just bumped into the cutest white boy I've seen!" I squealed as she just stared at me with no expression.

"So you scare the hell out of me because you're excited about a white guy?!" Lisa hates to be scared so I know she's a little ticked off right now.

"I'll get you a drink," I offered with a big smile and she agreed. I took off my shorts and tank top because after getting this drink for Lisa, I'm going in the water.

I was walking back to Lisa with my bikini on and her drink. Again, I wasn't playing attention and bumped in to some one. Of course it was white chocolate!

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I shyly said and looked away to where Lisa is sitting.

Jay

I was standing with my cousin, drinking beer when some cute girl bumped into me.

"I'm sorry..... I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" she shyly said and looked away.

Just when I was about to respond she walked away , really ?
I got to get to know her!

*
*

Niomi

After four hours of partying, the party was ending. I started walking to my car when white chocolate bumped into me again!

"Hey, I didn't get you name, and I would like to," he smiled at me with the most pearly white teeth.

"My name is Nicole," I smiled back at him. "What's yours?"

"Jay. So Nicole can I get your number to hit you up sometimes?"

"Yeah..... No, I don't really know you," I answered. In all honesty I felt uncomfortable giving him my number.

"That's the point. So I can get to know you," his smile faltered for a second but he quickly recovered.

"Well I'll tell you this. If I see you again then I'll give you my number. It's like fate," I teased and got into my car. We waved and I pulled off to head back home.

END OF CHAPTER ONE***

Two facts about me
*I love to write
*music is my life .