FATE?

But anyway enjoy reading and remember to VOTE and COMMENT !
TELL YOUR FELLOW WATTPAD MEMBERS TO ALSO TRY THIS BOOK OUT !

Nicole P.O.V

It was 11:50 when I walked in my small, dark, comfy condo, and I was really tired, it's almost midnight and I have work in the morning.

As soon as I walked into my room, I peeled my clothes off and got in the shower. While I was in the shower I thought about my life, everything that's happened and everything that's gonna happen.

School and my career. Its stressful, being 20 is a weird time. It's like even the janitors are doing better than you.  To get rid of those thoughts I concentrated on washing my body.  When I got out, I pulled my hair out of the bun, so I can I wrap it.

I moisturized my skin with my Shea butter and put on my pink hello kitty PJ set that I love to wear to bed because it's so soft and comfy.

*
*

My phone alarm went off at 6:45 for me to get ready for work. My head is pounding and every bit of noise is amplified by 100. I groaned and slugged to the bathroom and turned on the water.

"Damn I look like shit," I muttered and took off my clothes and stepped into the hot shower and sighed as the burning water tingled my skin, I soaped my skin in  Victoria Secret fragrance twice and washed my body off before stepping out of the shower.

When I got out I dried myself off and lotioned with the same scent lotion as my body gel. I then put on matching undergarments and started on my makeup and hair.

I left my hair in it's curly pattern but put Moose in it to define my curls. I then started my makeup but kept it simple with foundation, top lid eyeliner, mascara and to top it off: red lipstick. Once I was satisfied I went on to spread my bed and throw my dirty clothes in the hamper.

I put on a tight red pencil skirt that hugs all of my curves and a black button up shirt that I tuck into the skirt and paired that with black patent leather pumps, and silver accessories.

"What else do I need?" I asked myself. I'm still hung over, slightly. I picked up my black Prada sunglasses, handbag, phone and charger, and my keys.

*

On my way to work I stopped at Starbucks. I have time, I need to be at work at 9:00 and it's 8:30 now but L.A traffic catches up on you. I stood in line and when it was my turn to order, I ordered a cappuccino to go and a banana nut muffin.

After getting my items I turned to walk away when I see Jay, the guy from last night going to leave. I quickly caught up to him and tried to say something but my heel got stuck in a crack and the coffee flew out of my hands and onto him.

"Ah!" He screamed as the coffee spilled on his pants and on his shirt. I tried to not scream too because my heel is broken and I'm laying on the pavement with cuts on my skin.

"I'm so sorry!" I got up with one shoe on and hopped over to him.

"You burned me!" He yelled. "And messed up my shirt!"

"I said I'm sorry," I took my other shoe off and looked up at him.

"Hey! You're that girl from the party right?" He asked while I took some napkins from my bag and dabbed his shirt.

"Yeah I am. I'm sorry about that shirt. There's a store down this strip, I can buy you a new one," I offered.

"No you can't," he mumbled and hissed when I damped too hard.

"And why is that? You think I'm broke?" I put my hands on my hips and pouted my lips.

"No, it's just that this shirt costs $5,000 and it's handmade in India."

"Why would you pay so much for just a shirt?" I questioned and picked up my shoes. I led him down the strip to a men's clothing store.

"It was a gift," he simply said and I felt like shit even more. We went into the store and he picked a similar shirt and his size and I paid for the shirt even though he didn't want me to.

"Now I have to buy you back those shoes you broke," he smiled at me with his perfect teeth.

"Have you ever had braces?" I had to ask him. Ones teeth can not be that perfect. He laughed at me.

"Yeah I'm middle and high school. They used to call me brace face with the babes," he laughed and I joined him. He took me to a shoe store further down the strip and got me the same exact pair of shoes.

"Thank you brace face with the babes," I joked as he walked me back to my car. I was about to get into my car when he stopped me.

"We met again. So it's fate and I'd like to have that number now," he smiled again and I swear a little twinkle appeared, like it does in those orbit gum commercials.

"310-555-4452 and my names Nicole," I said and closed my car door and headed to work.