explanation about this au

In this story nightmare is the alpha, error is the beta and horror is the delta. If you don't know what the delta is. Its basically the third in command, so if anyone in the bad guys group wanted to spar with someone they could ask horror he would love too.

If your wondering no they don't have skin but they do have fur and hair. The fur is for the ears and tail. The hair is because if they didn't they would look weird with just fur on the ears and tail. Just think about it ew. Each one of them have a sensitive spot aswell. And it's not from ranks. They all just have different taste killer doesn't know anyone's but horrors.. reason?

Well he's his older brother. Killer doesn't know his sense he doesn't wanna know and nightmare knows when they are lying and they lie alot. Killers sensitive spot is somewhere but he does know it's not hid ears or tail which is good because he stepd,shut a door on,and tug it alot... sooooo he know it for sure and he knows its not his ears cause well...

Killer used to date outer and he always petted or played with kills ears. they broke up because well 1st killer lost more and emotion every year because he had no actual pleasure in the relationship. My au. 2nd was because horror. killers brother found out and was not happy about it. Horror said it was okay.... Yeaaaa horror gave outer the stink eye. And 3rd was because outer started to like dream. It out of nowhere too killer was kinda shocked. But he didn't mind sense he fell out of love after all...

Killer told horror that they broke up after they did horror didn't buy it cause killer showed no emotion when he said it. when horror realized killer wasn't joking he bought killer a cake for celebration. Horror was sooooo happy to hear about killers and routers break up

Not going to fix that

Killer found it amusing. And horror never gave outer the glare again sense killer and outer broke up and horror knew they were done and over. Killer and outer aren't gonna date ever again that was for sure

I hope you didn't leave I'm sorry about this I'll try to make it better next page.