part 1

Killers pov
KILLER!! Nightmare shouted I was a little shocked but then I went to boss its not everyday your boss calls for you. and he sounded angry so I came to him as fast as I could when I got there I saw boss sitting on his thrown I asked what he needed as nice as I could of course boss looked and sounded mad.

Killer could you explain why horror said you left the castle at night to go to outertale and then tell him not to tell me?

He looked mad not angry or pissed thank god. But I know what happens next if he doesn't like the answer I would be in trouble. The good part was I had an actual reason this time. Last time I had no reason on going to outertale I just decided to go there for the first time out of curiosity. Boss wasn't to pleased by that.

Because I was trying to get away from dust and horrors fight last night they were too loud and I couldn't focus on something I replied

Boss found that answer understandable. Okay your free. Horror and dust don't fight often but when they do, it's loud and well it can get bloody. Horror and dust have been dating for 3 years now and from that 3 years they have only fought like 10 times and only 4 were bloody thank god. The rest were just loud I guess it's safe to say so far there were 11 fights and 7 were just loud and non-bloody. Cross once got caught up in one of those bloody fights it didn't end well for him.

I went back towards the kitchen to go back into reading my book I had sat on the counter when boss had called me. I was minding my business reading for the past 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 hours I don't know I lost track of time It was a very long interesting book I have to say but then again every book I pick is intesting. I always wonder why boss doesn't think reading is pointless Like everybody else in the cult he says reading is fine as long as you don't tear or break the book I don't know why someone would do that tbh.

In the first 2nd page it mentioned us being wolves and boss was the alpha it also talked about our sensitive spots and sorts well if your wondering what horrors is well it's

Hey guys I'm sorry its short but I hope you enjoy this is my first time but see you today or tomorrow it all depends on my mood I might post after a week I hope it doesn't come to that though.