Chapter FOUR

Ace Today

Ace - Yo you ready?

Ace - Yo you ready?

Odyssey- Ready for what ? Fuck you going *talking to Jewels*

Jewels- About my business. *to Ace* I thought u wanted to get high before we leave.

Ace- We could get high in the whip. But No disrespect friends but I'm scooping my lil shorty up for a few

Robyn- Shorty? I'm sorry did I miss something, it seems like ya got this all figured out.

Racks- Yea you missed the part when Jewels had her mouth stuffed with my cousin's dick

Jewels- Wasn't you just on your knees begging my friend to breath on her pussy? Oh okay

Leeky- *To Racks* Huh ? What she talking about bro?

Racks glanced over at Robyn who dropped her head down & started shaking it.

Racks- *To Robyn* Yo you deadass?

Robyn- *laughs* *to Jewels* YO BRO YOU DEADASS RIGHT NOW?

Odyssey- Ok I'm completely lost. What's that about?

Leeky- Yeah ya being heavy

Jewels- It don't even matter, Racks just wanted to be a dick eater for the moment & it backfired on him.

Racks- (to Jewels) Suck my dick whack bitch. *Stands up & walks over to Robyn* Yo get up let's talk (he tapped Robyn's Shoulder repeatedly until she stood up and walked to his room with him)

Odyssey- That was fast

Ace- I don't know what just happened but you ready?

Jewels- Yea I'm coming let's go

Leeky- Ya lame

Odyssey- Where ya going?

Ace- Out

Odyssey- Out where? Wow you some anti social typa nigga huh?

Jewels- Bro we going out. Maybe he don't like bitches he don't know pressing him

Odyssey- I don't give a fuck! You're my bitch, you're not about to go out with a nigga I don't know without me asking questions.

Jewels- I love you too bitch but you know my bop, I'll kill him dead

Leeky- Yo bro they soft, they ain't gon do nothing

Ace- Nah I respect it. So out of respect *to Odyssey* Im taking her on a date, it's a surprise tho. That's cool with you big bestie?

Odyssey- Ouu, Ok I like you! Yeah you have my blessing. Treat my mans right or you gon be like the Stone Age, & blame it on the BIG BESTIE YUH HURD!!

Jewels- Bitch shut uppp. *laughs* Let's go (grabs ace hand leading him to his room)

Jewels sat on his bed