CHAPTER THIRTEEN

ROBYN'S  POV
*The next morning*

It was the next morning and I woke up on the couch sleeping on top of Racks. I don't remember how I got here at all let alone last night. I was so drunk when I sat up with my head started spinning. Racks didn't move and stayed sleep on the couch, I took a look around the room and noticed my panties on the floor but my dress was still on. Everyone else was still sleep and fucked up from last night.

I started looking for my phone and when I found it in between the cushions I seen 17 missed calls and 23 messages from my boyfriend Xavier. I opened the messages and my phone was flooded with all types of disrespectful text, calling me a hoe, telling me I'm untrustworthy and sneaky. I scrolled up to see what I text him last and I couldn't believe my eyes. I slapped Racks out of his sleep and he jumped up.

Racks- Yo what the fuck !?

Robyn- Why would you do this?

I started waving my phone in his face showing him the messages between me and Xavier

Racks- Why would you just slap me? I didn't do shit

Robyn- So you didn't send this to Xavier?

I held the phone still in his face and he read the message and started laughing.

Robyn- this shit funny to you?

Racks- It's fucking hilarious, you're a dumbass.

Robyn- you're mad disrespectful seriously. And why is my panties off?

Racks- So you don't remember nothing from last night?

Robyn- I'm not about to play this game with you, stop acting dumb.

Racks- Go look at your instagram story

I almost broke my fingers getting to the instagram app. I clicked my story and was so shocked. There was so many videos of me and Racks, videos of us kissing, me dancing on him, and looking like a couple. I was so confused because I really don't remember anything that happened after we got to the club.

Robyn- what the fuck is going on? Stop beating around the bush.

Racks- You got mad drunk before we got to the club and you was on my body, and I enjoyed every second of it

I gave him a blank stare because he still wasn't explaining anything.

Racks- when we got home you gave me head, tried to fuck after but I didn't fuck

Robyn: So you just let me do that hella intoxicated and unaware ?

Racks- Nah you was very aware. Probably don't remember but you was very aware. You tried to do it in front of everybody

My eyes opened in embarrassment. I had nothing to say

Racks- I didn't let you do that. And you almost fought Kiana

Robyn- Are you serious ! For what ? This is so crazy I swear I don't remember anything after we stepped foot in the club

Racks- Yea so you might be getting some attitude from everybody later, bcuz you was drunk last night but at the moment you was very aware of what was going on.

I sat in silence for a minute thinking about Xavier and what I did. I have no words, I cheated the first night I got to Miami and my friends didn't even stop me. There is no way everyone thought I was in my right state of mind.

Robyn- I gotta call Xavier

Racks- Mine as well let that go and be mine. He not gonna wanna hear shit you gotta say