party of two

"This party is rockin '!" Kaminari had already arrived, as well as a few other seniors. Music was blasting from stereo speakers placed on each side on the porch. Games were set up in the sand. Tiki torches lined the party, burning to keep bugs away. A few tables were set up with food and drinks. A punch bowl was set in the center.

Izuku had woken up early that morning, eager to set everything up with time to spare for a shower and his own time to relax a bit. Trying, but failing, to comb back his messy green hair. Throwing the hairbrush onto his stand, frustrated with nerves.he combed his hands back through his hair, deciding to go downstairs and check on everything. Biting at his nails, tapping his foot. Everything was placed perfectly. Izuku had nothing to worry about. But worry he did.

Clicking on the tv, he sat on the sofa. Bouncing his leg in silent anticipation. For what? He didnt know. The tv became background noise as he succumbed to his thoughts.

"Yo! midoriya! " Kirishima had waved him over to the drink table.his previous thoughts dissapaiting into nothing as he walked over.watching as kiri produced a medium sized bottle in fake chrome.

"Is that-" before he could finish his sentence, izuku watched kirishima pour the clear liquid into the punch bowl.

"Jagermeister. This stuff goes hard. Super manly for parties like these" izuku chuckled and shook his head, pushing away the cup that was offered to him with eager eyes.

"Not gonna drink?"

"Nah, I'd rather watch everyone else. I'm not one to drink anything super potent. Maybe a winecoller or two, but that's about it. Besides, someone needs to watch over you guys as y'all drink till you puke "

As he talked to the red-headed male, a hotheaded blonde came up behind him, taking the cup Kirishima insisted Izuku should take, and drank it. Izuku froze, not bothering to turn around. He could feel the heat katsuki was producing as he stood there, pouring another drink for himself and walking off.

"Uh, you okay dude?" Izuku looked defeated, nodding. He took a cup for himself, pouring a good bit of the contaminated punch into it, and chugging it. Kirishima whooped and clapped a hand to his back as he downed a second and a third.

'So much for staying sober and having a good party' he thought to himself, greeting the rest of his classmates and friends as they arrived. His vision swayed as he walked, making him dizzy. He played a few games- or played as long as he could before heading into the house.

Not as many people were in the house. Maybe one or two who needed to freshen up in the bathroom or find a napkin, and, as soon as it was empty, Izuku grabbed a glass, filling it with water to chug.

"Tch, still can't handle your alcohol. Typical" izuku didn't bother turning to see the harsh sneer katsuki gave him. It was already etched in his mind from previous years.

"What do you want kacchan?"

"None of your fucking business, but if you have to know, i was looking for a quiet place. Seems like i wont find one" izuku rolled his eyes,a grimace perched on his face.

"Ill just go to my room. Its better than being down here with yo-" lips clashed with his roughly. Hands coming up to cup the back of his head. Izuku used his arms to push them away, breaking the kiss.

"The fuck is wrong with you?"

A growl and a tch is his reply. It sent Izuku's body ablaze to hear katsuki growl like he did when he wanted something. Or someone.

Inching closer to izuku, katsuki snakes a hand behind him, lips quirking into a smirk. Tipping izuku's chin up, brushing his nose against izu's. Lips colliding softly. Rough on smooth. The taste of alcohol mixing between their tongues. Hands tangling in hair. Izuku wrapped his arms around kastuki's neck, pulling him closer as their kiss began to heat up.

"Jump" mumbled quickly against lips. Obliging, izuku jumped. Katsuki carried him up the stairs, staggering as he moved quickly. The sounds of their friends moving into the house fueling their need to go someplace secret.

Izuku's room. The one palace nobody cares, or dared, to enter. Katsuki didnt halt his attack of kisses down izuku's neck as he opened the door. Leaving small purple marks in his wake.

Katsuki pushed izuku against the door to close it with a loud thud. . Legs wrapped around his torso and hands roaming skin. Their lips clashed against each other, teeth scraping in a fury of kisses and tongue. Their minds were hazy and fogged. Not thinking about anything but getting the other undressed.

"They'll hear us," Katzuki nipped at Izuku's jaw, grinding into him as a hand covered the freckled twinks mouth. Soft moans eliciting from his lips.

"Let them" was muffled by Katsuki's hand, but he still understood. He shook his head, keeping his hand in place. His other one tugging the green shirt Izu wore up and over his head.

It would have been easier to set izuku down, but the alcohol that katsuki chugged had overruled any rational thinking. Instead, he locked the door, moving to the bed. Straddling izuku and kissing down his chest. Fingers digging into hips. Nails leaving small crescents as he held them in place. Izuku moaned softly, gripping katsukis hair and tugging, bringing him back up to kiss his swollen lips. Grinding desperately up to meet Katsuki's own hips.

Clothes were tossed to the floor. Panting and groans filling the room. Eyes rolling back as hips met hips. Hazardous patterns of thrusting. Fast, then slow. Drawing it out as long as they could. Each one wanting to stay like this; in pure bliss. Rocking back and forth. Not caring who heard them. Not that they could over the music downstairs anyway.

"Faster" "harder"

"There. Right f-fucking there"

"Katsuki, don't stop"

Stars danced in their vision as they came together. Katsuki inside izuku, and izuku on his and Katsuki's stomachs. Lips hungrily attacking any skin they could reach. Both males marking the other. Lips bleeding from being bitten and pulled away.

They could've stayed like this all night. Intoxicated on eachother and the alcohol. But as all good things do, it ended. Katsuki getting dressed. Swaying to the door, not bothering to turn back and look at izuku as he spoke to him.

What was he saying? Izuku wouldn't make it out as the darkness consumed him. Sleep, overriding his system. Filled on a high he didn't want to lose.