The girl.

Andys POV

I looked up and saw the girl from earlier. I helped her up. Beside her was a tall guy . Maybe five foot 8. Anyways, I looked at her. She kinda looked like me. Hair and eyes wise. But she was like six inches shorter. Anyways I asked her her name. She said Avery Cylis . I shook her hand and smiled. "No intro needed ik who you are." She said and I smiled. We talked then she had to leave. I waved goodbye.

Avery's POV

I got home and my boyfriend kissed me good bye. I went inside. My parents glared at me. Two cops were with them. "What's going on?"i looked at my parents. " We found your real parents. " My mom said. My eyes widen. I looked at my dad. He nodded. "Does that mean I'm free?" I asked . They both nodded. "Go get your stuff miss, we'll take you home."one of the cops said. I nodded and ran to my room and packed my crap. The cops took me away and we wound up in a house four hours from my old one. To my surprise , Amy and Chris biersack walked out. I got outta the car and was wondering what the hell we were doing here. They hugged me. I hugged back . "Welcome home. " They said. My now purple eyes widened. (Her eyes change due to emotions. ) No way! They're my parents? I thought to myself. I calmed down and smiled. "Thanks mom and dad." They smiled and led me inside. Dad led me to my room. I put my stuff down. "Go in and un pack Aves. When ya get down here , your mom and I need to intwrduce you to some one." I nodded after he said that and unpacked. I came down stairs and saw Andy in the house. He looked at me. "Avery? What are you doing here?"he asked. " I live here." I stated. Mom came up to andy. "Andrew! Be nice to your sister." She said. Andy's eyes widened. "Sister?!" He and I both said. Our parents nodded.

Andy's POV

I cant believe it. I have a sister. Why didn't they tell me. Avery's nineteen. No wonder why she was so damn familiar to me! I took a breath and our parents explained everything.