All I'm living for

Avery's POV
I walked to my room after mom and dad explained everything to Andy and I , talking to no one. I slammed my door but didn't lock it. I grabbed my mp3 and played "Lost in Paradise" by evanescence . I closed my eyes and the flashback starts. I walk to my room crying after a long, crappie day of school. I went to my room and plugged in my mp3. My foster mother came in, no knock or "you ok avs?" She just walked in. "How was your day worthless? " she asked. I said it was ok and she slapped me and walked off. I locked my door then laid down on my bed, tears slowly going down my cheek as I cried myself to sleep that night. The next morning came and I got up and went downstairs . My parents were at work. I fixed myself breakfast and called up my friend , Frankie. I asked him if he could come over. He said yes and came over. I smiled . He was my only friend I had in this dead beat town. On his way here he got in a car crash and died. I saw it on the news after realizing he was not here after two hours. I saw it on the news and cried even louder than I had the day before. My parents blamed me for it. The music stopped and I was crying then. I miss him more than anything. I wish I could have said goodbye to him. I got up and opened my door. I saw Andy standing at my door . He hugged me . "I heard the song that was being played. I'm sorry "he looked at me with care in his eyes. I smiled and hugged back. "Can you drive me to the graveyard?" I asked him. And he said yes. He drove me there. I went to Frank's grave and placed a rose there. Andy put an arm around me and I broke down into tears. "Cmon Aves let's go home. " he said nicely. I nodded and he put my favorite song on the radio. I smiled as the beat of saviour started. I sung along and andy did to. My worries went away when we got home.