The Talk

Y/n's POV

"hmmph..." I weakly grunt as I wake up. "You're up, here, " Ruv says as he applies more of the caramel colored cream to my wrists and ankles, and sets some food in front of me. It was some warm oat meal with a small glass of milk on the small desk next to the bed. I try to reach up to grab the spoon to eat but then I feel a sharp and quick pain in my wrist, I yelp and Ruv quickly grabs my wrist right below a large cut. "I should've known that that cut would re-open..." Ruv muttered to me as he gently wraps my wrist in bandages and lays my arm back down. Ruv picks up the spoon and helps me eat. I must be blushing so hard right now!!  he finishes helping me eat and quietly says " шшш, и спать дорогой..." as my eyes close gently.

Sarv's POV

"so, Sarvente, your saying that Ruv knocked you out and kidnapped your guest?" the church director asks Sarv. "yes that is exactly what happened!!!!"  Sarv lies as she holds onto the half of her broken horn in her habit's pocket. " some how i don't believe you sarv..." the church director says looking right into Sarv's eyes. "why don't you!?!?! ITS THE TRUTH!!" Sarv pushes the point. "why is your hand in your pocket. whats in there?" Uh-oh... "uhhh..." Sarv tries to think fast holding onto the broken half of her horn as the church director grabs her arm and pulls her hand out of her pocket. "SARVENTE!!!! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ONTO THIS ITEM!! DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S BANNED?!?!" the church director yells at Sarv. "i-i u-uh.. i-i" Sarv tries to come up for an excuse as the church director makes a call to one of the bishops. "I'm here" the bishop says walking in the door.

"time to get to work"