The old cabin

(hey guys im back!! :))

Y/N's POV

I woke up uneasy with my face hurting. i look over and i see ruv sleeping peacefully next to me. hmm, maybe he finally warmed up to me...  i try to sit up but i feel something holding me down, then i feel ruv shift and his hands were on my waist. "mmhmph" ruv groans (no not that way!!! go to horny jail) "fuck..." i whisper under my breath trying to not wake him up. i look and where my head was on his chest.  looks like my bandage was leaking... sorry ruv...  then i look up and i notice that his left eye was sewn shut.  i wonder why his eye is shut up like that...  then i  notice that his hair looks so floofy! I get my hand undone from my own clothes and reach up, when i feel ruv grab my wrist. "no," he grumpily says. "aww please, just one time." i beg. "no," he says again but a bit louder. "ok fine."

i feel ruv put my hand back down and return his hand to my waist. "r-ruv..." i say blushing "hm... what?" ruv answers tiredly, "u-uhm, you - you are s-still g-grabbing m-my w-waist..." i tell him blushing a bit harder. "oh- im sorry," he replies taking his hands off of my waist. "why don't i make breakfast," ruv implies while getting up and leaving the room.

(OMG I FINALLY FUCKING UPDATED!! HOLY SHIT!!! do you notice the changes? ]:))