Chapter 5: Max

EVENGELINE'S POV

As I was regaining my consciousness I felt hot breath fanning my face. That is unusual.

Opening my eyes lazily I saw a man staring at me. He had blonde hair combed backwards with a sharp jaws and ocean blue eyes.

I didn't have much time to think as I punched his face with all my might out of reflex.

The man grunted as he fell back. That man was creepy could he be a...

"Pervert" I shouted without losing another second. I grabbed the lamp nearby and started hitting him.

"How dare you you pervert." I yelled. Hitting him with the lamp as he blocked my attacks.

"Woman calm down" he said. "It's not what it looks like"

"Really, this looks like you-"

"STOP BOTH OF YOU" a deep voice commanded startling me as I dropped my trustee weapon.

"Dude thank God you woke up just in time she was about to murder me" saying the words slowly the pervert man walked towards the beast.

I think all the commotion had woke him up and he is pissed about it.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned the pervert man.

"Well I just landed and you promised to introduce me to her, I couldn't wait so I just came here first to see her," the pervert man pouted like a child. "And she is something like crazy" he wisphered.

"Hey I heard that one you pervert" I glared at him. The beast just breathed out as he rubbed his neck looking annoyed. So this strange guy is somehow related to him.

"Well it is not my fault that you behaved like that" the pervert guy said.

"So what do you want me to do start looking lovelingly into your eyes" I said as I held up my joint hands and looked cutely at him.

"You sure are something" he commented as he smiled at the beast. "I totally get the reason why you are heads over heels for her man" he patted the beasts back who in return glared at him.

"Oh thank you, but little correction pervert man I am the wrong girl" hearing those words his head shot towards me with confusion written on his face.as for the beast he looked somewhat tensed.

"What does that mean" guess I have to explain it.

"Well you see, Robert was suppose to kidnap his girl but they got me instead because-"

"KIDNAP" the pervert man yelled cutting me of and scaring the life out me. He reminds me of mom when she yells at me to wake up.

The beast threw daggers at me more like a warning. Sticking my tongue out at him I twirled, flinging my hair as I entered the bathroom.

Before I closed the door I heard a very pissed off voice. Seems like the pervert man didn't know about this at all. Huh!

It took me thirty minutes to finish my business when I realized I don't have my clean clothes here.

Hugging the towel even tightly i opened the door to peek outside.

Phew! No ones in sight.

Thats good. Not trying to make a smallest sound I sneaked into the closet all the while holding the towel closely because my life depends on it.

Once in the closet I closed the door rather harsly. On my defense it was my sub conscious brain.

His closet is so organized I swear my room has never been this oriented.