01

❞⁀➷♡'ˎ˗  good morning

❞⁀➷♡'ˎ˗
good morning

the young girl sat on the top of the slide. huffing out in boredom as she looked around her surroundings as if they would've changed in the moments her small eyes weren't looking.

she let out a loud groan and kicked the slide under her a few times, before going limp and letting her back hit the supporting platform attached to the slide.

"where is everybody! I'm bored... I'm calling mama!" she shot back up, but as she did, spotted a boy entering the park gates. he had black, or indigo hair. she couldn't tell. his hands were trembling as her abnormally sharp eyesight let her view his every movement. she smiled and waited for him to get closer, that's when she noticed his pointy elf ears and felt her smile extend to her own ears.

"TAMAKIIII" the boy flinched violently and shot his gaze towards her. "oh no." he muttered to himself as he watched her rise to her feet clumsily before completely denying the purpose of the slide and launching herself off the side of the slide, boosting herself forward with her hands lazily. unintentionally using her quirk.

she launched herself so far that she quickly tumbled into tamaki, he pathetically wrapped his arms around her arms to try and soften his fall as she fell onto his stomach, knocking the wind out of his poor 5-year-old body. she laughed and sat up quickly, grabbing the boy's hands and dragging him up with her.

he frowned and held his stomach, narrowing his eyes at y/n. "being friends with you is bad for my health."

you smiled at him before grabbing both his hands again.

"tell me, tell me, tell me! how was school?" he looked down at the ground.

"i-i already told you y-y/n chan.. i-it's really n-not that special-!" she groaned and moved her head backward dramatically. "but it was the last day! that means something good had to have happened, right?!"

y/n is 4 years old, meaning she still has one year before her mother will allow her to attend kindergarten. and that year is coming to a close. one last summer break before y/n can walk those elementary school hallways by her senpai tamaki's side.

"w-well. we got s-some ice cream." her jaw went slack. "seriously! you got ice cream?! that's not special?! that's totally special! like super duper special! why'd you like to me, tama!" the shorter girl wailed in despair while punching her friends shoulder softly. he sighed, muttering a quiet 'i wanna go home' before mustering up the courage to speak to his loud spoken friend.

"w-we can just go g-get some ice cream for you o-on our wal-k home. sound g-good?" he asked, tilting his head further to the ground to avoid the crazed 4 year olds eyes.

she immediately seized her complaining and brought a hand to her forehead to salute tamaki.

"yes please, senpai!" tamaki stiffened and looked at the dirt. "please don't call me that, it's weird." the bubbly girl stepped forward in the direction of the park exit way. "no can do tamaki!"

the two then left the park, y/n singing 'tamaki, tamaki, ki ki ki!' and clapping her hands to a non existant melody the whole way.

ʚ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮﹒ ♡ ﹒╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ɞ

she wasn't sure why, but the house was on fire.

everything was on fire and the horrible smell of smoke was filling her nose and her lungs. she coughed, her system immediately trying to filtrate the gas out of her lungs. she tried to remember what she was supposed to do in these situations but doesn't recall a time where she was told how to handle something like this. pulling her small shirt over her mouth, she tried to suppress the amount of thick gray smoke that was entering her body at an alarming rate.

she tried to make her way to her door but wasn't sure which direction was the right one. she closed her eyes and sat on the ground, trying to focus. finally she decided to activate her quirk. her eyes opening to reveal her small diamond slit-like pupils that indicated the use of her quirk. she stuck her hands out and small but powerful gusts of wind blew towards the raging flames in her bedroom, however the wind interference only seemed to make the flames grow taller and scarier.

she closed her eyes and held both hands out, tensing her muscles and activating her quirk again. she huffed out breaths of air as she created a small metal mask, opening her eyes, she watched it fall onto her hands as she lost focus when the flames were in sight again. the mask seemed find but she'd have to hold it onto her face. that's alright.

holding the tiny, makeshift metal mask to her face; she spun in a circle and counted to seven before dashing into the direction the number 7 landed on. the fire was hot, but she was fast so it was alright. she slammed into something thin, she knew it was a door but didn't wanna risk grabbing the door knob since its metal and the house is literally up in flames.

suddenly she began hearing sirens and a smile made its way to her face. she slammed her body into the wooden door and watched it fall off its melting metal hinges onto the ground. this fire must be pretty hot if it melted the door hinges. she began to run out of her smoke filled room and downstairs, seeing her mother fighting the neighbors who were trying to hold her back from running into the house. the front door wide open.

"mama!" she shouted, before dashing down the stairs to get to the front door.

"no, NO! y/n honey, don't do that!" as she made it about halfway down the steps, a large flaming wooden beam from the inside of the ceiling collapsed and fell onto her tiny legs.

she screamed, tears filling up her e/c eyes. her mother seemingly fought even harder to run to you but remained unsuccessful.

the girl tried to calm herself down, she flipped over and tried to pry the wood off her legs but it was too hot to touch. it burned her fingertips, she looked down at her legs and saw blood. so much blood it made her dizzy. she grabbed her thighs and tried to pull her legs out but it didn't do anything. adrenaline pumping so hard she could hardly feel a thing.

"mama!" she turned around and looked at her mother.

i love you, i'm sorry, goodbye. there were so many things she wanted to say to her then.

but the old house couldn't take much more.

and the roof caved in.

goodnight.
✧‿➹