15

600 reads?? i love you guys so much thanks for all the votes and love <3 -rem

❞⁀➷♡'ˎ˗
good morning!

"u-um, why the heck are you all here!?" uraraka shouted, in reference to the crowd of other students standing in the doorway, blocking our classes exit. "why are you blocking our doorway!? i won't let you hold us hostage!" bakugo walked past those gawking in front of the door.

"they're scouting out the competition, idiots. we're the class that survived a real villain attack. they wanna see us with their own eyes."

you frowned, pulling your bag over your shoulder and making your way to the front door. "at least now you know what a future pro looks like, now move it extras!"

"so this is class 1-a. i heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass." you paused in front of the door, standing next to katsuki and staring in awe at the purple haired boy at the front of the crowd. "is everyone in the hero course delusional, or is it just you." you snicked, pointing an accusing finger at him while covering your mouth with one hand. "nope, just him."

"shut it, kami!" you growled, smacking him in the head. "don't call me that."

"how sad, to come here and find a bunch of idiots and ego maniacs." you turned your head to look at shinsou again and your quirk activated subconsciously. pupils turning to small hearts.

"i wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here; i was forced to choose a different track. such is life." bakugo clicked his tongue, at him and at you. you smiled at him politely while he spoke. "i didn't cut it the first time around, but i have another chance. if any of us do well in the sports festival the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course; and they'll have to transfer people out to make room." you turned your head and bored your gaze straight into mineta's. he jumped and hid behind izuku to avoid your 'it's gonna be you' glare.

"'scouting the competition?' maybe my peers are, but i'm here to let you know that if you don't bring your very best i'll steal your spot right from under you." he gazed at the entire classroom. "consider this a declaration of war."

you blushed, still staring at the purple haired boy with heart eyes. "yeah, that's cool and everything but; you're cute. can i have your number?" you asked, leaning closer to the boy with a flirty grin on your face.

'traitor!' the whole class thought, staring at you.

the boys cheeks went pink as he looked down at you. "no."

you leaned back on the heels of your feet, frowning in defeat. "aw man, shot down!" mina pat your head again. as bakugo glared at you. "you're so pathetic."

"hey you!" you straightened out, staring at the guy who was yelling. "i'm from class-b next door to you! we heard you fought some villains and i came to see if that was true! but you're just a bunch of brats who think you're better than us!" you were too busy glancing from the boy yelling to kirishima over and over.