NEW FRIENDS

- Tubbo dragged (m/n) across the forest in a seemingly fast pace, who knew a person with hooves could run so fast? (M/n) was mostly a slow runner,(m/n) didn't run much due to the fact he lived in a strict household that didn't allow running or playing around in general.

After running over many miles of clean green grass and wheats, you've made it to a small town, nothing too big, or too small. It was medium sized and had a decent look. "Come inside!" Tubbo grabbed a piece of loose fence and pushed it to the side.  Reveling a passage to the town.

(M/n) carefully stepped through the small hole, not knowing what to expect from the other side. (M/n) had his eyes closed shut as he waited for tubbo. "What are you closing your eyes for silly?" Tubbo chuckled at (m/n). (M/n) opened his eyes to birds flying through the town, so gracefully and caring.

Flowers hung from strings of rope from above. Everything looked so... beautiful.. how come he could never see his own village's beauty and grace.. a smile plastered on (m/n)'s face as he took off into the town. His mouth agape as he realized what he had been missing over all the years of living in the castle-of-a-prison.

"The town is so.. beautiful..." "I know right..? You should see it at night.." Tubbo held a friendly smile on his face. "Now c'mon, we've gotta show you my friends!" Tubbo took (m/n)'s hand again and took off. His collared shirt flaring in the wind that was pressed against his body. (M/n)'s cape swooshed as well in the wind.

The smell of sweet treats flew by. After running a while. The two had arrived to a small house that was behind all of the taller houses. It looked run down and dirty. "Ok, ok.. it might not look as well but.. it holds a lot of kindness!" Tubbo sheepishly scratched his cheek.

The two slowed down and slowly walked to the house. Tubbo took the lead and opened the door, (m/n) following beside. The door suddenly slammed open and (m/n) was met with a sword to his throat. "Who are you and how dare you come to this place" a stern voice said from the darkness of the house.

(M/n) stepped back to let the man who pulled the sword to his throat come out of the shadows. A 6'2 male came out of the shadow, having a piglin skull as a mask to cover his face. "Techno stop it, he's a friend" tubbo put his hand on the blade, slowly and carefully putting it down.

"How do we know we can trust him..." techno said as he looked at Tubbo. "He's an overall good guy, he doesn't look like he would be in a government or royalty." Techno sighed, knowing that he might be right, the man decided to put the sword to his side.

"Well that was an unprofessional introduction wasn't it?"  A voice said behind, the 3 looked behind themselves.  A blonde male with huge black wings stepped out.  "Sorry... dad.." techno sweated nervously.  "Well?  Introduce yourself, the first one was rude."  The blonde said.

"Very sorry.. my name is technoblade.. just call me techno.."  techno said as he walked back into the house.  "Very sorry about him, my name is philza, and I've seen you've met tubbo?" "Yes... mr.philza" (m/n) nodded as he looked up at phil.

"Oh please, just call me phil" philza had a sweet smile, sweeter than honey and prettier then any other things you've seen.  "Please, come inside" philza took (m/n)'s hand into his own and walked him slowly into the house.  Making sure he wasn't hurting him.

________________

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 - BENCH TRIO + MALE READER 🎉