Ending One - Castiel

Cas held you gently as Dean walked out of the old house. Your heart was racing and your eyes were still wide.

        "I can't believe that just happened," you whispered.

        "I'm sorry Dean got you into this. It's quite unfair because you are a very self-sufficient being. And you're also very beautiful for a human," Castiel said nonchalantly. You blushed and turned to face the fallen angel.

        "You think so?" you pried.

         "Yes, y/n. You also saved me and helped Sam," Cas looked at you like a kitten. You smiled and shrugged.

        "It was nothing. But now Dean is upset," you sighed.

        "Y/n I have learned that you can't save everyone all the time, even though we want to," Cas said sincerely. You smiled and took his hand gently. You placed a gentle kiss on his face.

        "And I can tell you know that- from personal experience," you whispered. Cas leaned in cautiously and kissed you softly. He placed his hand on your cheek and healed the cuts Dean had made.

        "I couldn't leave you to Crowley. Not now or ever," Cas smiled shyly. You pulled away and giggled like a little kid with your forehead on Cas's. You kissed the angel in a trench coat once more before taking off his tie. 

* four months later *

         "Cas are you home?" you called out into your Victorian house. You stopped with a smile to see your boyfriend sitting on the floor with a cup of hot chocolate and your new kitten, Mushu. Castiel's hair was messy and he looked up at you with a smile.

        "I was waiting for you to get home. Mushu has been very talkative today. It helps I can speak to little beings like such," Cas smiled. You set your car keys down and sat with him. Mushu meowed and rubbed against your hand. His big eyes looked up and you.

        "He talks about you when you're not here," Cas smiled. 

        Later that night, you were sitting on the bed reading a new book and petting Mushu. Cas came in a set a mug of hot chocolate down on the side table.

        "I'm going to take a shower," he said. You looked up confused.

         "But angels don't need to shower," you blinked. Cas nodded and started to take off his clothes. You tried not to watch but his back muscles were magical. You followed him with your eyes until he closed the bathroom door. You heard the water start but you never heard him get in. Moments later he opened the door. Steam poured out and warmed up the bedroom.

        "What I was getting at- would you like to join? Mushu suggested you might be stressed and-"         "Count me in, baby," you pushed off of the bed and stripped down, slipping into the bathroom