Ending Two - Dean

Cas stared down Dean angrily. He didn't take his eyes off of you until he left the room in disappointment. Dean's head hung low. You could practically see him tuck his tail between his legs. When you moved to speak, the cut on your check stretched and started to bleed once again. You ignored it, but Dean didn't.

        "I am so sorry," Dean's voice cracked.

        "I can take a beating- trust me. But selling ME to Crowley? Until that point... I'll admit I had a crush on you," you hissed. Dean finally looked up in saddened surprise. Hot blood fell from your face and mixed with your tears.

        "Y/n...." Dean stepped to you. You held up your hands with a pained expression.

         "Save it. I'm out of here," you grabbed your jacket with one last look at Sam Winchester's dead body.

        "May he rest in peace. Burn that body, dammit Dean," you marched out of the house. You searched the junk yard for a car that would still run. You found one and hopped in, peeling off towards home. Your knuckles were white on the wheel, your breathing was heavy too. You wanted to scream but you had no voice. 

* four month later * 

        Your doorbell rang as you finished feeding your new puppy, Harley. You slid on the floor in your fuzzy socks as it snowed outside. You opened the door with a smile, but stopped short.

        "Hi," your visitor smiled charmingly.

        "Dean?" you were in disbelief. You opened the door wide to let him in.

        "I finished a hunt a few towns over and I couldn't stop thinking about you," Dean said. Harley trotted into the room and up to Dean. Dean got down and started playing with the dog.

        "Can I get you anything?" you asked.

        "Coffee? Black?" Dean asked. You nodded and headed to the kitchen. You return to find Harley asleep in Dean's lap. You sat on the floor across from him. You two silently sipped your coffee until Dean looked deep into your eyes. The two of you moved closer together slowly and finally kissed. It was brief and slow. You pulled away to meet his green eyes. Realization set in, sending your lips back together in a more needing and passionate way. "I dreamt about doing that last night," Dean chuckled. You held his face lightly. Harley rolled over in the space between you. 

        You woke up in a tangle of warm blankets and Dean's arms. Harley pounced on Dean, waking him up. Dean rolled over and kissed you cheek. You snuggled into him and watched as more snow fell from the sky. You got up quickly and excitedly to look out the window. Two feet of snow covered your historical neighborhood. Huge old trees were covered and the snow hadn't been touched. Dean came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

        "Are we taking things too fast?" Dean asked you.

         "I've waited so long for this- no way," you kissed Dean's neck. Dean noticed the scars on your face and you saw self hate flash in his eyes.

        "Dean, I forgive you," you smiled and stared deep into his emerald eyes. Dean rocked you gently as snow kept falling.