Author's Note

Hello readers!

Please note that this book includes topics and dramatizations of parts of Attack on Titan from seasons 1 through 4. Not everything will be exact, however, because this is an AU fic. If you want absolutely NO posiible spoilers of this book, feel free to skip the background information and get to reading! There are some small spoilers in case anyone gets confused reading this story.

For background:

     Rosalie is living in a reality like ours and used to be a shifter.

     Eren Jaeger is NOT a mass murderer.

     Titan Shifters do not have 13 years to live except the Founding. The Founding only has this restriction if the shifter is not of the royal bloodline.

     The Founding Titan has the power to shift time and manipulate reality ONLY if it is of the royal bloodline (similar to it's canon powers).

     Things are going to become a bit twisted, not just in nature, but its going to get confusing.

     There WILL be smut, gore, and horror concepts. I will do my best to warn before anything happens.

     Rosalie Reiss, the main character, was left by her boyfriend when she became pregnant. She gives birth and decides she won't shift anymore to be a full-time mother. (This is where the prologue begins.)

     In Chapter One she is now 23 and her daughter is almost 4.