Chapter 2

About three weeks later mafuyu was practicing his vocals,in the middle of one sentence he stopped. Mafuyu are you ok? Mafuyu ran off to the bathroom cupping his mouth,Mafuyu! Uenoyama dropped his guitar and ran after him,its ok Mafuyu let it all out. Mafuyu threw up his whole breakfast. I'm going to rest for the rest of the day ok? Yeah,Haruki replied,take it easy.

After two more weeks and it didn't stop,Mafuyu? Oh hey haito. How you feeling? Hungry.Oh of course,for what? Mayo hotdogs. Kaito freezed. Hey Mafuyu? Yes? This may seem awkward but,have you been sexually active in the last thew weeks since you started getting sick? Mafuyu looked at them with shock. Yes,W-Why. Mafuyu,Kaito held his hand,I think you may be pregnant.

Pregnant? Mafuyu could not sleep that night,Kaito said they would get an omega pregnancy test tomorrow for me. I'm only seventeen,I wasent even in heat. Uenoyama you idiot.

So I just pee on it? Yeah basically,Kaito was helping Mafuyu take the test he didn't need anymore stress then he allready has. Kaito stood outside for a while waiting till Mafuyu was done. So?Kaito asked when Mafuyu left the bathroom. It's-its positive. Kaito gasped CON- Mafuyu slapped his mouth shut. Oh sorry too loud? Please don't tell anyone,I'll tell Uenoyama but please not Haruki or Aikhiko,of course.

Hey babe,Uenoyama just got back from shopping for new guitar strings after his broke. Hey Mafuyu,he kissed his lips. I have to tell you something,but promise me you will never tell anyone? Of course,Uenoyama thought it was a plan for Haruki or something but it shocked him down to his core when he heard Mafuyu say,

I'm pregnant.