19

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

"How much time does it take?" Viraj impatiently asked, tapping his foot on the floor sitting at the kitchen counter.

"You have to wait patiently when it's your request. If you're that impatient, come and prepare food for yourself."

"For god's sake, you're just cooking some maggi"

"A point to be remembered, Mr. Viraj. Maggi doesn't take 2 minutes as mentioned on its packet." y/n answered. "It takes at least half an hour. But as you are my sweet little brother, I would make it for you in 30 minutes okay?" She sarcastically said.

She spoke, making him roll his eyes.

Walking off to the living room, Viraj decided to divert his mind from his annoying sister and watch some Tv.

"Why do you always irritate him?" Priya spoke, who was sitting at the kitchen counter while looking at her friend.

"Don't you know how irritating he is?" y/n spoke putting the bowl on the counter hardly making a sound as the ceramic bowl came in contact with the granite.

"But he isn't as annoying as mine." Priya said as she leaned over taking her bowl from y/n.

"Please don't say that about Charan. He's really sweet."

"Wait! Hold on, how about we swap our brothers? You take the responsibility of my brother and I take Charan's.

"Sounds go-" "Isn't half an hour sufficient for you to cook some maggi?" Viraj barged not only to the kitchen but he barged into our conversation.

"Chill man! Here, take it." y/n passes the bowl to him.

"Come here." y/n puts a hand over his shoulder as they walk. "Which movie?" she whispered to him in a controlling and demanding dominant tone.

"What 'which movie'?" Viraj asked as he slurped on his bowl of maggi.

"That's what I'm asking which movie you guys are going to?" y/n whispered in his ear deciding to put his secret between the two.

"U-uh we aren't going to any movie."

"Whom you're trying to fool? I'm your sister da."

"Really we aren't going to any movie".

"Then what about the conversation which I heard yesterday when youre talking on your phone. Huh?"

"Hmm.. about that, it wasn't my plan actually it was all Suhas's."

"Why do you bring him in between he isn't like y-" "taehyung hyung is here." he cut her off knowing that she will run to the living room to see his brother in law.

As soon as the words spelled from his mouth y/n rushed off to see him just as he predicted.

When she entered the living room she saw him there with his everlasting fashion sense his hair combed and parted to the side and how his lips curled up revealing a boxy smile made y/n's heart flutter.

She was happy that she found him. Out of these 7 billion people she thinks that she's fortunate enough to find him out of all the people.

She was purely attached to his kindness , his attitude, his behaviour and nature. He's literally an angel whom she wants to cherish and take care of till her last breath.

-

"Are you gonna drive back home?" I questioned Tae and the confusion seemed to take him over.

"No I'm not. " he shook his head as he spoke.

"Then why are you standing there?" I chuckled lightly as I looked at him who was standing at the door of the driving seat.

"Isn't this- oops I'm sorry" he answered, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"It's just left hand driving you now. Also there were times when I faced the same situation back in Korea." I laughed trying to ease him from his all of a sudden nervous behaviour.

We got into the car driving back home. We went out for some shopping which Taehyung requested before going back to Korea. Yeah we are going back tomorrow morning.

The days passed really quick and also Taehyung had to go back to look after his companies. And I should enter and face the new world. The new challenges begin from now on for me.

The moment I was about to ask my dad about my study back in Korea. Half of me was saying that he wouldn't let me and the other half was encouraging me to ask his opinion about it.

When I came forward to ask him, I was surprised to hear him suggesting that I should study there tself. He also said that he liked Taehyung alot and would agree Tae as his son in law.

I really couldn't believe him saying that. Even though he looks strict he's soft hearted from inside.

-

"Here, keep this with you. Also don't forget to take care of amma and papa." y/n hugged Viraj as she patted his back.

"Will you take care of them for me?" She was about to burst into tears which she had been holding back for a while.

"Stop it. You sound like you're going to some underworld. Are you gonna fall off to the underworld or what?" he laughed trying to make her laugh.

"Stop annoying me when I'm being nice to you." she spatted pushing him, breaking the hug.

She put an arm around his shoulder, whispering things to Viraj about his little secret which should be hidden especially from his parents.

"Yah from now on, stop bunking with friends in the name of college." she started whispering into his ear.

"I also heard that you were going late and all the students started swooning over you guys. Do you think this is a high school drama and you being the heartthrob of the college or what?"

"U-uh." he looked at their parents and Taehyung who were looking at the siblings.

"Better from now on dont bunk the classes. Be on time. Or Else you will be revealed totally. understood?" She threatened him by whispering in his ear and she showed her innocent smile to her parents.

"Okay then! Take care." she spoke normally, moving away from him while patting his head.

I stood by the doorway beside Tae and looked at my family whom I'll be missing again.

They were sending us off from home as they couldn't come to the airport due to some reasons.

We were about to go but what Taehyung did caught me off guard. Not only me but my parents too.

He touched my dad's feet taking my dad's blessings.

Where did he learn this?!