26

Don't forget to vote and comment!

"Y/n l-lost her memories. Especially she can't remember you and Ji hoon."

"What do you mean lost?!"

"She forgot all the memories of you and Ji hoon. She can't recognise you guys. She forgot all the things she shared and spent time around you both." Minji said, looking down.

"She can't recall her memories, mainly yours and Ji hoon's."

The silence spread around the room. The sound of the clock ticking is the only thing which can be heard all around. The little kid was looking at the two adults who were silently standing there. He didn't dare to speak a single word.

Taehyung's feet got unbalanced, making him lean his shoulder onto the nearest wall. He sighed heavily. His breath was shaking. His heart was broken into pieces after hearing the words which were spilled out by Minji.

He slid down the wall, breaking into a cry. He brought his hands to his face covering his eyes so that he can't show himself to his son shedding tears.

Minji sat down beside Taehyung looking at him to calm down so she could convey the rest of the matter to him.

"Taehyung, I have something more to say to you." Hearing her voice, Taehyung looked up to her figure who was sitting beside him. His eyes were filled with water as he looked at her.

"y/n... Someone brainwashed her, removing the memories of you and Ji hoon". Taehyung just looked at her, asking her to continue.

"She's having a wound on the back of her head. I think someone had hit her hard, making her unconscious before brainwashing her."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "But who would be doing that to her on purpose. She wouldn't even hurt anyone. She's really a sweet person and she wouldn't hold any grudges on anyone."

Taehyung remained silent. He thought for a while before opening his mouth to speak. But as he did the door opened quickly revealing a Hyun woo, the intern, with a worried face.

"Mr. Kim, I have something important to say to you." Taehyung looked up, slowly standing on his feet. He followed him outside, to a more private space closing the door behind him.

"I'm Hyun woo. I work as an intern in this hospital. I work under Doc y/n as a student." He introduced himself before coming to the right topic.

"I guess I know what happened to her." he gulped. "I hope this helps you."

"What is it?"

Hyun Woo started to speak about what he came across. What he saw. He totally explained what happened to taehyung without leaving a single word.

Taehyung clenched his jaw as he heard the clue to the story behind y/n's memory loss. His hand formed into a tight fist and the veiny nerves popped out spreading out visible on his arms.His eyes were full of red as the anger radiated from him.

He gently patted on the shoulder of the intern. "Thank you so much for the help it means a lot to me"

Hyun Woo smiled moving off before bowing to him. As the door closed, Taehyung turned to Minji. His eyes were still red and a bit teary.

"Hey, what did you tell me?"

"That...that you are a stranger to her, Taehyung."

Taehyung slid his hands into his pants pockets, looking down while thinking. "It means y/n has forgotten her Taehyung forever."

"She wont recognise me even if I come before her. Right?" He looked up to her with a hope in his eyes. His eyes still glistened with his tears which he held them.

"You saw her...her memories...you're not in her memories anymore. She has forgotten you." she spoke as she looked down as she tried to convey the right situation to him.

Taehyung's lips curled up to a smile. His eyes glowed with a new hope as he smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Minji was confused.

"That means I can arouse her heart again." Taehyung smiled.
"I didn't get you."

"She just forgot me here". He pointed to his head. "But not here." He placed his free hand on his chest where his heart is located.

"I can make her fall in love with me again." He walked towards his son, bending down to his height, caressing his hair, smiling.

"A new story will start from tomorrow. The love story of Taehyung and y/n."