twenty

Luke's POV

Bates just left me to just sit here; he left me there for the remainder of the night which was only a few hours but it felt a long time since I didn't try to sleep again. I couldn't.

Ashton was on my mind, I was worried about him because he'd now surely be awake and him and my family would all know that I was missing now and they'd probably figured out it was Bates. I didn't know if they'd find me and I didn't know if I could escape and so I guess right now, my hope was minimal.

After about 2 more hours of sitting and just thinking, Mr Bates opened the door.

"Hey, Lukey." He smiled as he walked in.

"What do you want?"

"Just wanted to see how you were doing, you've been here a while now."

"Well, I feel like shit thanks for asking." I somewhat snapped.

"Don't be so hostile, baby."

"Maybe I wouldn't be if you weren't a psycho."

Bates just smiled and then moved towards me, I tried scooting away but I didn't really have anywhere to go because I was attached to the bed. He sat down on the bed next to me. Bates then tried putting his hand on my leg put I pulled it away.

"Don't fucking touch me." I snapped, angry that he thought it was ok to do that.

"You're so angry, Luke, calm down. It's just me." Bates tried, smiling.

"That's the problem, you're you and not Ashton." I said, feeling down again because I wanted to be with Ashton right now.

"I told you years ago that he couldn't love like I can, I know he can't."

"I don't care that you think that because it's not true."

"Well, let me show you that it is true." Bates smirked before grabbing my chin with his hand and started to lean in. However, I harshly shoved him away and he stumbled backwards with a shocked look on his face.

"I told you to not touch me."

"I don't think you are really in any position to talk like that to me, Luke." He growled.

"That doesn't mean you get to touch me."

"Oh but it does." He smirked before quickly grabbing me and pushing me down so I was on my back, his hands pinning my wrists down. "You are mine." He seethed and I let my angry grow too.

"I am not property so get the hell off of me!" I shouted before trying to knee him in the balls but he saw the move coming and so ended up sat on my waist which was uncomfortable. "Get off of me." I said again.

"There is no need to be so violent." Bates laughed, smirking at me.

"Please just get off of me." I begged, feeling very uncomfortable and wanting nothing more than for him to just be as far away from me as possible.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" Bates taunted.

"Just, please." Was all I said.

"I don't want to, you look so good underneath me." He smirked again before leaning in but I turned my head so his lips met my cheek instead. Even that made me feel sick. "Oh, you wanna play that game huh? I can get rough if you want me to."

Mr Bates then pulled my arms up above my head and held them there with only his left hand whilst he grabbed my chin with his right hand, turning my face around so I was looking at him.

"You're so beautiful." He breathed before leaning in again, but this time I couldn't turn my head as he held my chin tightly. His disgusting lips made contact with mine, the need to throw up was strong and I wasn't sure how I kept my disgust down.

"Why don't you kiss me back?" Bates asked when he pulled away, evidently upset and I almost scoffed.

"Why do you think?" I snapped.

"You'll learn to love me one day Luke." Bates said confidently, not even a hint of doubt in his tone.

"Doubt it."

Bates smirked, "You will Lukey, I'll make sure of it."

Ok, this guy is getting creepier by the minute and even more delusional. I thought, feeling ever increasingly freaked out by him.

Bates then slid off me and moved to the door, "I'll be back later, baby." He said and then left the room, once again leaving me alone. I can't say I wasn't happy about that given Bates was fucking creepy and I really didn't like him being near me.

Sitting up, I tried to somehow undo the chain on my ankle but I didn't really have anything to try and break it with and so essentially I was pulling on it. Attempting to weaken the links in the chain, I wasn't sure if that would ever work and if it did how long it would take but I suppose trying to escape eased my mind slightly. In a sense, it gave me some hope I could get myself out of this.

It was either waste my energy doing that or sitting and hoping that the police find me, one of them would make me lose my mind rather quickly.

Sighing, I gave up on pulling the chain after a few minutes. I didn't notice any change and so I gave up, letting the frustration take over me.

It wasn't fair that Bates was doing this, he shouldn't have even have been allowed to get out of jail and now I was stuck here because people didn't do their jobs properly. My family and friends were now suffering as well due to their incompetence, the only person happy from this is Bates because he is finally getting what he wants.

Me.

---------------------

A/N: What do you guys think? I'm not convinced you liked the last chapter so I'm hoping this is better for you guys. Please vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it.

By the way, I did I character ask submission page on the previous part so please go ask some questions for the characters there or they'll be no point doing it and I'd really like to.

Thanks.